gogo girl

season 3, episode 3
now you're going to pay
chapter song : notice me

If Carmin could be in one other place at that very moment, she would be in Venice, Italy, sat down by the balcony of her apartment, watching the boats in the canals

If Carmin could be in one other place at that very moment, she would be in Venice, Italy, sat down by the balcony of her apartment, watching the boats in the canals. A latte in her hand as she watches the views ahead of her, a small breeze running through her hair.

But that wasn't reality.

Instead, Carmin was at the Larusso Dealership, sat down by the entrance awaiting her sisters return. Angela had taken Carmin out to run her errands, it had been maybe a month or so since she'd woken up. She had yet to return to school due to her anxiety so Angela and Mandy had been taken her out to public settings to help her cope.

And Angela was in need of a car since her old one was back in New York, where it was hardly used. She stared at the coffee machine, she vividly remembered Robby doing multiple tasks, passing back and forth. The mop he once held laid against the wall to the janitors closet.

"Robby." The name caught her attention, she looked up and over at Daniel Larusso, a hopeful smile on his face. "Robby, I'm so glad I got you.. Robby? R.."

The man sighed as Mrs. Larusso walked over to him, talking to him in a hushed voice. Carmin say up, her interest having been peaked when she heard Robby's name. Last she'd heard he was on the run, so clearly she was confused as to how Daniel has gotten ahold of him.

She stood up, walking over to them, Amanda finished the conversation, walking away as Daniel turned, gasping in surprise when he saw the youngest Kim. "Oh.. Carmin, I'm glad to see that you're up and at-em'.. How's everything been?"

"Lovely." Carmin answers shortly, "Were you talking to Robby?" Daniel played with his phone, unsure if he should tell the truth or not. "Yeah.. yeah, I was."

She crossed her arms over her chest anxiously, "Is he okay? The last I heard he was on the run, has he been caught?" Daniel looked around, taking her arm, he pulled her towards the seating area she was previously at.

"Yeah, he's fine, I had to turn him in.. I didn't want to but it was better he got turned in or he got caught." Carmin nodded in agreement, she'd watched enough crime tv to know it was better to give yourself away then too get caught. "But he doesn't see it that way.. thinks I've betrayed him."

She hummed in response, "Can I ask where he is?" Daniel lifted an eyebrow in surprise, "You want to see Robby?.. I mean after what happened?" Daniel lowered his voice slightly to more of a whisper.

"I don't know about seeing him but.. I have questions, I guess." Daniel nodded his head in understanding, "Sylmar Juvenile Detention Center." Carmin nodded her head, writing the name down in her search bar. "Thanks, Mr. Larusso."