in the name of love

season 3, episode 7
obstáculos
chapter song : decode

season 3, episode 7obstáculoschapter song : decode

The day that Carmin had dreaded was finally here. She was stood outside the school that had destroyed her world. Granted she was the one who set the date but she didn't think it would come so fast.

"Ready?" Moon's gentle voice called from beside her, Carmin glanced over at her friend who took her arm. "Yeah, let's go." The two girls began to walk forwards, Carmin casted a final wave back at Angela, who smiled proudly from her Mercedes.

The two girls entered the school, flyers with Carmin's face were hung around along with a banner welcoming her back to the school. She smiled at the kindness of her peers. "Welcome back, Carmin!"

A random girl greeted her, Carmin mustered out a thank you as she made her way through the school. Her eyes casted over to the stairway, "Can we go a different way?" Carmin asked Moon, who nodded her head. "Yeah, I want to be late to first anyways."

A few Cobras clapped as the girl walked past as if she was some kind of superhero. But she smiled at them nonetheless, she was appreciative of all the kindness she was receiving. Clearly she had left quite the impact 3 months ago, literally.

"Hey! Carmin, you're back!" Carmin looked to see Sam, the girl was in a floral dress and boots. "Yeah, I am. Wanna walk with us to class?" Sam nodded, joining the linked arm train.

"So how do you feel?" Moon asked Carmin in slight concern, "Better. It feels weird being here 3 months.. it's almost Christmas time." Carmin laughed slightly, "Doesn't even feel like it."

Sam laughed slightly, "Clearly, I mean. You haven't been here in months, it must feel like August too you." Carmin laughed in agreement, "It does, it really does, so what's new?" Carmin asked the two girls.

Sam and Moon shared a look, "Not much except Robby and I are officially done, well I had thought so for a while but he sent an email a week or two ago saying he was sorry but it's over." Sam didn't seem to mind but the news made Carmin's heart skip a beat.

She hadn't seen Robby in two weeks, she'd been in Seattle with her mom for a small break before school. She'd only been able to have two minute conversations with the boy on the phone.

"Ooh, and you're okay with that?" Sam shrugged, "I deserved it.. I hope he's okay, though, no offense or anything." Carmin shook her head, not caring, "It's fine."

"Have you talked to Miguel?" Carmin shook her head in reply to Moons question, "He started walking, kinda, Johnnys been working with him." Moon replied, looking at Sam, then back to Carmin, who couldn't help but smile at the news.

"Really? I'm happy for him." Moon nodded her head a smile on her face as well, "Yeah, Mrs. Diaz and Johnny were posting about it for a while... So are you going to talk to-." Moon was cut off by the bell.