a sisterhood

season 2, episode 4
The Moment of Truth
chapter song : the archer

"How many warlords were there?" Hawk asked Kreese in amazement as Miguel and Carmin sat behind Kreese stretching their legs

"How many warlords were there?" Hawk asked Kreese in amazement as Miguel and Carmin sat behind Kreese stretching their legs. They hadn't really talked about their kiss since that day.

Though the Cobras and Johnny would never ever let them forget it. "Do you keep track of every single ant you stomp out?" Aisha and Hawk looked at each other and  gasped in admiration, "Badass." Hawk breathed out, nodding his head to show his approval of the old man.

"They were outgunned, we were outmanned. I tell you Rwanda was no joke." Kreese continued while Miguel stood up from the ground, jumping into the conversation. "Don't you mean Somalia?"

Miguel asked as Hawk looked down at Carmin before pulling her up off the ground in one go, "Mogadishu is in Somalia, Rwanda's a whole different country." Kreese almost let out a scoff, giving Miguel a glare.

"Of course, Somalia." He laughed slightly as if he was acknowledging his mistake, "I've spent so much time in the sandbox, it all kinda bleeds together, you know." Carmin could understand that so she nodded her head, hands on her hips.

"Listen up! I see we've got some new recruits. Everybody fall in! In neat rows and lines. Time to see what you're made of." Johnny called loudly as he entered the main room, all the students moving to do as told . "Straighten up ginger twins."

"I didnt know they were twins." Carmin commented from the front of the line beside Miguel and Hawk who simply shrugged, "Sorry, parents can't stay for class. It's an insurance thing." Johnny spoke as he made his way down the line.

"I'm not a dad. I.. I am here to kick some ass, sir!" Carmin and Aisha both looked back to see Johnny talking to a middle aged man, "Do I know you from somewhere?"

Johnny began to question the larger male looked back at the mirror with a nervous look on his face , "Oh, yeah, the, um.. I sold you the mirror. We kind of bonded, talked about rock bands."

Johnny nodded his head, effectively cutting the man off, "Look, you're a little old. This is a class for teenagers." The two began males began to whisper back and forth, "We'll consider this a trial run. I thought my last one group of recruits was pathetic."

Carmin rolled her eyes in offense but stayed silent, "But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance at becoming a fighter. But to do that, you've got to fight. So which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?"

Carmin immediately jumped up at the chance, "No way." Johnny replied causing her to drop down, "Why not?" She argued hands on her hips, "Because if I put you two to fight, you'll end up making out on my mat." The students laughed while Carmin shot Miguel a glare.