turn of events

season 4, episode 2
first learn to stand
chapter song : back to the old house

season 4, episode 2first learn to stand chapter song : back to the old house

"You're joking." Carmin scoffed angrily hearing Tory's words about how Mrs. Larusso had come to visit Tory at work and got her fired. The two girls were sat in Carmin's house, eating ice cream on the outside porch swing.

"No, and now I don't know what I'm gonna do, I'm down a job.. I can't.. I don't know what to do." Tory dropped her head back on the swing, fighting back the frustration of tears that was tempting to let loose. "Hey, look, you know you can always-."

"Carmin.. don't. Look, I don't want pity and I know you say it's the goodness of your heart and everything but you're too good. You should have had me in jail for what I did too you and I'm grateful you didn't because my mom would be in some weird hospital and my brother in foster care. But you didn't owe me any of that. I'll figure this out on my own."

Carmin frowned a little, knowing her friend would refuse her help, "Fine.. but if it ever gets to.. bad, to stressful, promise me that you'll come to me." Tory stayed silent, not wanting to make such a deal, she felt guilty for what she did, she knew that Carmin didn't like to talk about it but still she felt so much guilt. She almost killed the one good person in her life after all.

"I promise, thank you, Mina, seriously for everything. I don't know how I got so lucky meeting you." Carmin only smiled over at the girl, "Believe it or not, I got lucky meeting you too.. I believe we meet everyone for a reason, go through things for a reason. It's all for the better."

"The more you learn miyagi-do, the tougher you are to defeat." Robby spoke to the class as they stood in the Cobra Kai dojo. Carmin had to admit that she was a little bored, she'd always liked the offense side of karate more than the defense.

She glanced around the room before looking at the red headed boy beside her, "Redd, you know, what I have been thinking about for a little while now?" The red headed boy looked over at her, "What?"

"You, Dylan and I are like the only Cobra Kai's that's have been here since the beginning. Isn't that crazy?" Carmin conversed looking around the room causing Red to do the same, realization suddenly dawning on him.

"Holy crap, you're right. I guess we were the only ones who could hack it, I mean you fell from two stories up and are still here, that's badass." Red pointed at her, Carmin grinned at this, happy to take the compliment.

"Except for one tiny flaw." Kreese's voice caused everyone to stop what they were doing, putting their hands down to face him. "Their entire style is reactive, which means all their moves are counter moves. That means that we are in control and we can use that to set traps."

Kreese explained as he looked around the room into every students eyes to make sure it sunk in, "Show me paint the fence." Robby spoke walking up to Tory, who was close to him, they did the fighting motion when Robby suddenly dropped down and kicked out Tory's leg, sending her to the ground.