act. 2

"i didn't hate you just because he did, i hated you becau-."

Something many people tend to forget about Carmin Viola Kim was that she is just a girl

The people in the valley would only look at her and whisper, whisper about her mothers success, her sisters rumored lifestyle and the tragic death of her father. They always whispered about her family and bunched her in with them.

But she is just a girl.

A girl trying to make a name for herself, a girl trying to prove that she was more than just her looks. More than just her name.

Because she is much, much more than that.

She's smart, with a 3.9 GPA and in Gate classes, along with an AP U.S History.

She's tough, she's one of the star players in Cobra Kai and on the girls volleyball team.

There are a number of things people can call her that was true, she's kind, and honest, funny, kind. And most importantly and most forgotten..

She's loyal.

Loyaler than a dog to its owner.
Loyaler than the kings guard.
Loyaler than a best friend.

Carmin, didn't like many people and she didn't have many friends. But ask any of her inner circle and they'll tell you, no one loved and cared more than her.

She was there whenever they needed her, whenever they called or needed a shoulder to cry on. She was there.

But not many people were there for her. Sure, they cared. And they understood that she was a great person. But they didn't come when she called. Or cry when she cried.

Carmin is still alone in this world. And she is getting tired of pretending and fighting on her own.

Carmin is too good for this world.