happiness is a butterfly

season 3, episode 2
Nature Vs. Nurture
chapter song : good looking

Carmin was one of the luckiest girls in the world, that's what everyone called her at least

Carmin was one of the luckiest girls in the world, that's what everyone called her at least. She'd only suffered a few injuries from a very high fall which signified to everyone else that the girl was quite literally the luckiest person alive.

Nearly 1 week later and Miguel had yet to wake up while Carmin was already in physical therapy for her shoulder that had taken the blunt of her fall. She was lucky, she hadn't fallen from as far as Miguel.

Mandy and Angela had yet to leave, staying at the Kim house and visiting Carmin both once a day to try and 'make amends'. Carmin didn't know how there was any fixing anything from there. But she enjoyed the constant apologies, none of them affected her but it was funny and ironic to see.

Hawk had visited a few times as well, coming to bug Carmin and ask her for her advice on Moon.

Demetri came a few times as well too keep her company, playing board games with her. And having a Star Wars movie marathon in the hospital.

Moon came almost every day, doing Carmin's hair while she recovered from her concussion and shoulder.

Tory had called Carmin a few times but felt too horrible to physically face Carmin. But Carmin wasn't mad at her, she understood that Tory was in pain, but she didn't fully forgive her either.

To her surprise, Kreese had dropped in a few times. Telling her that her spot in Cobra Kai would always be open, which she wasn't sure how she felt about it. She probably wouldn't go back until she talked to Miguel.

But one thing that she hated most about her comma was that she didn't get to say goodbye to Aisha. Aisha left her a letter and texts as her parents had moved her as far away as they could in such short notice.

Carmin had cried more than she had the day she woke up when she read Aisha's letter and found out her best friend had left. A part of Carmin had died when she found out, finding herself crying with Yaya, the older woman started crying when Carmin did.

"Min.." Carmin glanced up from her hospital bed, she was in her regular clothes as she was finally released to go home. Her mother was just signing her out now. "Yeah?"

Carmin asked looked up at Carmen Diaz who grinned, "He's awake."

Carmin excitedly threw the door open to Miguel's room, the boy looked so down and tired as he laid still on his bed. But she tried to not let it affect her mood. Carmen had stayed behind to give the pair space.