act. 5

"the unstoppable carmin kim and her slightly annoying boyfriend, robby keene"

Nightmares.

For a long time, Carmin had been trapped in a nightmare and she couldn't make herself wake up. She was stuck in a coma of sadness, anxiousness and fear.

Fearful that every choice she made would come back and bite her in the ass.

She became scared of making choices, backtracking on her words or encouraging different things.

So sometimes she just stayed silent when she shouldn't have. Her mind would scream at her to say something. To do something but she couldn't bring herself too.

She stayed silent and her nightmares got worst. It didn't matter how much happiness she felt in a day, at night, when she was home, laying in her bed, thoughts consumed her.

And she'd have these nightmares but they weren't nightmares, they were memories.

Everything she'd done that day would play through her head but with certain changes, changes that showed her a different outcome of her choice. A worse one.

The day she'd watched her best friend cheat on his girlfriend, she'd been taken with guilt and anxiety.

And her nightmare was shown to have something that ended up looking a lot like the school fight. The pain. The blood. The fall.

And during the second All Valley of her life, she'd made a few choices. Some of which she'd regret, and some of which were currently pulling her out of her never ending nightmare.

The moral of the story is Carmin Kim was finally starting to wake up from the nightmare that suffocated her.