act. 4

"no? what do you mean no?"

Carmin Kim was known for a lot of things

She was know for her family being incredibly wealthy.

She was known for having the best outfits and latest designer handbags.

She was known for the big house she lived in at the end of Cherry lane.

She was also known for being a bitch.

But she wasn't any of that anymore, she wasn't the same Carmin.

She hadn't been the same since the day she met Miguel Diaz. That was way over a year ago now. And things had changed drastically.

Now she was dating the cute janitor from The LaRusso AutoMall.

Her best friend wasn't a nerdy boy named Miguel but a blonde haired girl named Tory, who had almost killed her.

Her karate sensei wasn't Johnny Lawrence but a John Kreese.

And she hadn't worn a pink gi since the day of the tournament.

Carmin Kim had changed so much, much more than she ever wanted to change.

Miguel Diaz had once saved Carmin.

She was once a girl who had no real friends, a girl who bounced around in unhealthy relationships, a girl who was lonely and sad. He made her find the true meaning of life which was love, happiness and friendship.

And then he took it all away from her. No, she wanted to blame him, but she'd stooped low, searching for answers in places she shouldn't have ventured too.

But had she not, she never would have gotten Robby.

Robby Keene had saved Carmin. Not only that but he'd managed to keep her afloat.

He'd brought her happiness even in one of the darkest places of her life. He was her rock. The rainbow at the end of the storm. He was a gift sent down from heaven, well that's how she saw him at least.

Carmin and Robby were the villains in a lot of people's stories.

But not in each others and that was more than enough for them.

(guess who's back ; ), Christmas break is finally here and sooo is Carmin)