not gonna write you a love song

season 4, episode 6
kicks get chicks
chapter song : i can see you

season 4, episode 6kicks get chickschapter song : i can see you

Carmin had a lot of things she wanted to say.

She wanted to say that she was done with karate. She wanted to say that she missed Miguel. She wanted to say that she wished she could go back in time. She wanted to say she was tired and confused.

But then again, these were things that she couldn't say.

It made her weak.

The only people who even remotely knew about her deep internal thoughts were Robby (her start studded boyfriend) and Faith Costa (along with Meila who was usually with them). Carmin was fading, she wanted out, but she didn't want to leave her friends in that cult factor.

If she left now, they wouldn't follow, they were all in too deep, bound together by hatred and revenge. So she would stay, she needed a plan. Because she wouldn't run away from a problem that wasn't fixed yet.

"So you're going to stay in a cult factory?" Meila chimed from the back seat, mouth full of Canes bread. "Jesus, chew before you speak." Faith groaned, Meila pointedly took a bite of the food in her mouth before continuing to speak, "I mean are your friends even worth it."

"Meila-." "What?! Sometimes you gotta put yourself first you know, it's okay to be selfless sometimes." Meila argued, looking over at Carmin, who took a bite of her fry, "I know that... but I failed them once before, I won't do it again."

Faith patted her shoulder gently, "That day wasn't your fault." Carmin nodded her head softly, "I could have stopped it, I should have, but it's too late to change anything but whatever Kreese and Silver are planning, I'm going to stop it. I have too."

"That sounds so much like a superhero monologue, did you script that?" Meila questioned, a small laugh escaping her lips while Carmin shared a lazy smile with Faith. "Just eat your food."

Meila rolled her eyes at her sisters words but continued to eat, "So have you told Robby about your plans?" Carmin shook her head softly, "No, I mean, I want too but I'm not sure who to trust, right now."

"You don't trust your own boyfriend-." "Eat your food, Meila." The girl put her hands up in surrender, "I trust him, more than anyone else but I need to see.. where his loyalties lie, I have no proof, just gut feelings."

"Well, you've got us, anyways." Faith nudged Carmin's shoulder, the girl grinned back at her, "Thank you both." Carmin leaned back, grabbing Meila's leg, the girl yelped in surprise causing Faith and Carmin to laugh.

"You're a hard girl to find." Carmin broke away from her thoughts, looking over in confusion to find the source of the voice. Finding a woman staring intently at Tory, who had been walking beside her. "Avoiding your Auntie Kandace, now sweetheart? Ignoring my calls?"