this ends tonight

season 3, episode 10
December 19
chapter song : cindy lou who

Carmin had never felt quite as frustrated as she did at that moment

Sure, she had been frustrated with her family many, many times before, like when they didn't show up to see her father when he was sick. Or for her birthday. Or her 8th grade graduation. Or her piano recital when she was 10.

She'd been frustrated. Angry even.

Hurt so many times that sometimes she felt numb to the fake excuses that would be given to her. Sometimes, no excuses rolled in, leaving her even more frustrated and annoyed. She had gotten used to being frustrated with the people that she loved.

But right now, she had the urge to punch her new found boyfriend in the face.

"Where are we going?" She asked for the tenth time in the last 10 minutes since they had left the dojo. The group of Cobras had devised a plan to go meet with the Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fangs at the LaRusso household as Bert had invited one of the other Cobra boys by accident. It would be a night to remember.

But apparently, Robby had other plans.

"Robby?" Carmin asked in a more annoyed tone of voice than she had before. "This isn't funny, we have been going the wrong way for 10 minutes."

Robby didn't even glance over at her.

Now she seriously regretted letting Robby be the one to drive her truck, her arms crossed over her chest, her glare darkening. "Robby!" The boy pulled over to the side, turning in his seat to look at the girl. "What do you think you're doing?" She questioned him in disbelief.

Robby stared at her in half annoyance, "What? You seriously wanted to go to the LaRusso's house to what?, beat them up? What happened to you not getting involved in Cobra Kai business."

"Miguel made it my business!" Carmin argued with him, shooting him yet another glare, "Miguel.. it's always Miguel right?" She stared at him, her glare faltering slightly, "Miguel doesn't matter-."

"Then why do you want to go?" Robby argued with her, he wasn't loud at all, his voice was relatively calm, "Admit it, you still care about him." Carmin scoffed in anger at the assumption, "I don't care about him, Robby! I hate him!"

"And why do you hate him?" Robby challenged her causing her to break, "Because he hurt me!" Robby stared at her as her eyes welled with tears, "Okay? Is that what you wanted?!.. He doesn't give a shit about me, Robby, so why should I care about him? Hmm? I want to punch him in the face for being a dick, is that so wrong?"

"It is for you." Robby replied gently, Carmin rolled her eyes, feeling the pent up frustration build inside of her, "And why's that, huh?"

"Because that's not you... He's your best friend, Carmin, you both messed up, you both hurt each other but we both know that you would probably just burst into tears the second you saw him... You care to much about him to hurt him, so I'm not taking you to fight a fight that's not yours."