stars in your eyes

season 2, episode 3
Fire and Ice
chapter song : mastermind

Carmin clad in a white bikini with red rosés embroidered on it, laid on her towel, glasses covering her eyes

Carmin clad in a white bikini with red rosés embroidered on it, laid on her towel, glasses covering her eyes. Moon and Demetri stood in front of her with a volleyball, Hawk on the other side of the net.

It was a humid day but it wasn't a very sunny one either. Carmin watched with an amused grin as Demetri winded up his arm before hitting the ball directly towards the net. "Ugh.. mulligan send it back."

"There's no mulligans in volleyball." Hawk called back to his friend in an annoyed tone, "Says you." Demetri responded bitterly, "Water break." Hawk stood confused for a moment, while Demetri rubbed his face on a Cobra Kai towel.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won the karate tournament, right?" Carmin smirked seeing Demetri getting attention from girls, she felt a tap on her thigh. "Hey." Moon greeted, "Hey?" Carmin smiled back at the girl who then nudged her, a smirk on her face.

"What?" Carmin laughed slightly seeing the smirk that crossed Moon's face, "How are you and Miguel?" A scoff left Carmin's lips at the teasing tone Moon took on, "There is no, me and Miguel."

"Miguel and I." Moon corrected, her grin not falling, "Oh shut up. It's never going to happen, Miguel and I are just friends." Carmin retorted, leaning towards her friend who rolled her eyes. "But you guys are so cute together!"

An airy laugh escaped her lips as Moon looked past her, "Speaking of the devil, hi, Miguel." Miguel sent Moon a wave of confusion before looking to Carmin who shrugged her shoulders before turning back to Moon.

"We are cute because we are friends. I think I'm going solo for a little while." Moon gasped while Hawk and Miguel sat down with the two girls. "What? Carmin Kim taking a break from dating."

Moon gasped fakely while Carmin shoved her, "What? Really?" Hawk lifted a brow at her, "Don't sound too surprised. My mom called me, she made Oliver shut up and all but said I was the biggest dirtbag disgrace of them all. I just- don't wanna deal with another phone call."

Miguel furrowed his eyebrows, "No offense but I'm going to kick your moms ass next time I see her." Carmin let out a small laugh hitting Miguel's shoulder, "Why don't you two go out?" Hawk questioned after a moment of looking at Moon.

"Not this again." Carmin groaned laying back down on her towel, "What come on?! You two haven't thought of it? You two have been attached at the hip since Miguel moved here." Hawk continued the little match making session.

"Jesus, guys, we are just friends." Miguel scoffed, motioning between himself and Carmin, "Exactly. Plus, dating just ruins everything."

"You said it yourself, Miguel is a catch. And Miguel, you worship the group this one walks on." Hawk flicked Carmin on the forehead, knocking her back slightly.