let it all go

season 1, episode 5
Counterbalance
chapter song : survivor

Carmin entered the Cobra Kai dojo with Aisha at her side, her eyes wandered the walls of the dojo

Carmin entered the Cobra Kai dojo with Aisha at her side, her eyes wandered the walls of the dojo. "What the hell? No yoga till five. No matter how bad you need it."

Johnny Lawrence called to the two girls, who stood at the door one awkwardly, one confidently. "Didn't you say we would fight when I come to the karate dojo, white man?"

Miguel's eyes widened at Carmin's tone as she stood with her arms crossed over her chest, a smirk on her lips. "Oh it's this bitch-."

"Sensei-." "Relax Diaz, I've interacted with this psychopath before." Carmin waved begrudgingly as Aisha looked at her confused. "We came for karate, white man."

Carmin continued, "Aren't you white?" Johnny counteracted, Carmin scoffed, "I'm Korean-Canadian, you fuck."

"Canadian? No wonder I hate you. But no girls in Cobra Kai, so get out." Aisha scoffed at Johnny's words, "Why not?" She asked slightly offended by the rule.

"Sensei, can I talk to you in the office?" Miguel asked Johnny, who shrugged, they bowed to the girls before exiting the room. "How do you know him?"

Aisha asked, Carmin tilted her head to the side, "I'd seen him at the school, putting up flyers." Aisha hummed at the response before both man and boy came back into the dojo.

"Okay, take of your shoes. Hop on the mat." Aisha and Carmin looked to each other before taking off their shoes and walking onto the mat. "Okay, after further review, I've decided to allow female students. But if you want to be in Cobra Kai, you can't act like a girl."

Carmin gasped, "Oh no Aisha, we can't paint each others nails or-." Johnny shoved her over into Miguel, who caught her with ease. "And you, shut up."

"How do girls act?" Aisha asked with a raised brow, " Don't give me that. You know, all emotional, loud, complain-y. Never letting me finish the sentence."

Aisha stared Johnny in the eye, "Well, I know a few guys who act just-." "Quiet!" Aisha looked down and held back an eye roll at the cutoff.

"My student tells me you've been harassed at school." Johnny spoke, mostly talking to Aisha, Carmin looked to Miguel, who shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah.. Mostly online. Um, I get mean texts and e-mails sent to me. Makes me not wanna go."

Carmin frowned, feeling bad for her friend, "And who sends you these emails?" Johnny asked as he paced back and forth in front of Aisha. "Well, they're mostly anonymous. These kids create fake accounts and they tell me things like I'm ugly and that I should kill myself."