to be or not to be

season 4, episode 4
bicephaly
chapter song : none of your concern

Carmin believed that there was no such thing as right person wrong time, of course, she didn't

Carmin believed that there was no such thing as right person wrong time, of course, she didn't. She was a strong believer that if they were the right person, there would be no wrong time. She'd always believed that.

But now, as she stared at the Miyagi-Do dojo with curious and anxious eyes, she couldn't help but think that maybe that wasn't so true. She'd almost done it, for the past week since her talk with her sister, she'd almost seen Miguel.

She showed up to his apartment once, made it all the way to the door before she ran off.
She'd seen him at school a few times as well, she'd almost said something to him as she collected Moon.
She'd stopped by the Miyagi-Do dojo a few times too but never managed to go inside.

Today was no different. A sigh escaped her lips as she started her car, knowing she'd be late to practice if she loitered around any longer. She made her way over to the Cobra Kai dojo, the drive over was short and tense. Her gaze on the road and the cars ahead.

When she got there, she got out of her truck, parking in her usual spot before walking inside the dojo. She quickly got dressed in her plain white gi, when Kylers voice began to rupture, her thoughts, "Yo, guys, my boy Rory, he got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. They're going old school, something called Bloodsport."

Kyler looked over at Carmin and Robby, Kyler seemed to have gotten an idea in his head that they were friends now, "I know that movie. My dad left an old VHS at our place. It was the only evidence I had that he existed." A laugh escaped Carmin's lips at Robby's words, they were so dark but funny.

"I heard it's dope. So, if you guys are in, let's do this. Hey, Carmin, got any friends I can take as my date?" Carmin tried her best to not laugh but she sook burst out laughing causing Kyler to glare at her. "It's not that funny."

"It depends on how late I have to work tonight." Tory chimed in as she set her things down, "My new boss put me on the schedule for today. Guys a total creep."

Carmin looked over at her friend with a frown, she wanted nothing more then to help her friend out, "You got a new job? Where are you working?" Robby asked the girl curiously, "It's none of your business." Tory responded swiftly, Carmin gave her a look, but Tory looked away, Carmin sighed as Kenny walked in, "Look who made it."

He came over to Carmin with a perplexed look on his face, "Did something happen again?" Carmin asked in concern, Kenny shook his head in response, "I was at the high school yesterday and these older kids started messing with me."

The group of Conrad had all looked at him, Carmin straightened up at this, "One guy told me I should quit Cobra Kai." Kenny added as his eyes headed over too Robby, "Who was he?"