night to remember

season 4, episode 9
the rise
chapter song : who's that girl

season 4, episode 9the risechapter song : who's that girl

She'd been here before.

Carmin thought as she nervously stood behind the curtain, the All Valley was taking place in an even bigger arena. And as she stood in an all black gi, minus the yellow outline of the Cobra on her back and her name tag that had a star beside her name.

"This next part, it's all on you, Miss. Kim, are you going to defend your Cobra Kai brothers and sisters or are you going to crumble?"

Kreese's words echoed in her head, she shook her head, "Carmin! Hey!" Carmin turned around in confusion, seeing Miguel approaching her. "Hi?"

She questioned, still a little upset about what had happened at prom, "Look, I just ugh.. I wanted to apologize for how Sam acted, she shouldn't have said anything to Faith and I'm sorry." Carmin nodded her head, "It's fine."

"It's not.. It's really not, look I'm sorry for everything, just remember that whatever happens next.. I'm still cheering for you." Carmin stared at him, a sense of deja vu hitting her, "Miguel.. let me go."

His eyes lost a bit of their shine, seeing the tears in the corner of her eyes, "I can't.. even after all this, Min, you're still everything to me." She stared at him for a long moment, "Kim!" She turned around to see Kreese approaching her, she turned to Miguel, wiping her face.

"Mr. Diaz.. return to your position." Carmin gave one last look to Miguel, "I'm sorry.. Migs.. it's too late." She pulled away from him, each step she took sounded loudly in Miguel's head until he couldn't see her anymore.

"They are under new management, but will they be able to rise to the top once again. And still a badass name for a dojo, please welcome Cobra Kai!" The crowd went wild as Carmin and Robby pushed through the velvet curtain, jogging past the crowd.

She couldn't even smile seeing Faith and Meila waving a sign in the crowd. She couldn't even smile seeing her mom had finally shown up. She couldn't even smile as Robby looked over at her with a proud grin.

But she made it this far. Now, she had to win for Cobra Kai.

"And finally! This dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you'll recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this new comer have what it takes to win it all. Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion, Miguel Diaz!"

The announcer cheered loudly into his microphone as the crowd went wild in their cheers. Carmin's heart racing as the group jogged past the other dojos and headed to the front of the mat.