it's a scream baby

season 4, episode 5
match point
chapter song : you're losing me

Carmin hadn't been to a sleepover since the dinosaur ages, aka back when Aisha was still here

Carmin hadn't been to a sleepover since the dinosaur ages, aka back when Aisha was still here. The girls used to meet up at each others home often, just to hang out, which meant they'd stay on their phones the whole night until they fell asleep. But, hey, at least they were together!

So now as Carmin climbed up the stairs to Faith Costa's apartment, she was a little nervous. The two girls had been talking for about two weeks now, learning the ins and outs of each other. Carmin saying things she hadn't said to anyone else.

Carmin made her way over to the apartment. Backpack slung over her shoulder, she knocked on the door, she had been surprised to see that Faith lived in the apartment complex across from Miguel. It genuinely did shock her, especially as she narrowly missed being seen by Hawk.

Faith opened the door with a large smile on her face, "Carmin! You made it. Come in, come in." Faith urged the girl in, "Geez, calm down before you blow a fuse, Faith." Carmin searched for the owner of the voice, finding a younger girl sitting on the couch playing with the strings of her guitar.

"Shut up, Meila." Faith showed the first sign of attitude and sass since Carmin had met her. "Carmin, this is Meila, my half sister and certified brat." Meila sent a short wave in return, Carmin hummed, already knowing the younger girl was in 8th grade. Going to a different school than Kenny was, Carmin knew this courtesy of Faith.

"Come on." Faith grabbed Carmin by the hand, leading her into her bedroom, Carmin presumed, seeing her friend's name spelled out on the door in colorful stickers.

Carmin walked into the room, it smelled like fruit, it was bright like Faith, the room was a pastel blue, vinyls along the walls, a mini fridge in the corner, a twin size bed in the corner of the room, tucked beside the window and a makeup vanity against the opposite wall from the drawers that made up for the lack of closet.

"This is very.. you." Carmin laughed slightly, seeing Faith smile back at her, "Yeah, moms say it's very much me in color." Carmin nodded in agreement, setting her bag down on the ground. "So, where did you leave your karate chopping boyfriend?"

Faith questioned, she had met Robby already, seeing as Carmin went to the snack shop all the time. Bringing some Cobras here and there, making it extremely popular for the members of Cobra Kai to go too.

"He's with my sisters fiancé, Tod, Tod took him out to bond, I think it's because Robby's the only guy Tod knows." Faith laughed at that as she sat down on her bed, Carmin following, "So what about you? You've been in this town for a while, who do you like?"

Faith's eyes widened at the question, "What? I don't like anyone." Carmin scoffed at that, "You totally do, I can see it in your eyes." Faith shriveled up slightly, a little embarrassed as a small smile came on her face, "I'm not really good with boys, you know, I always freak out when they talk to me."