the opposing side

season 5, episode 3
playing with fire
chapter song : thinkin bout you

"I've had a long list of lovers but none of them matter to me except you

"I've had a long list of lovers but none of them matter to me except you." Carmin, Faith and Meila sang along to Sesame Syrup by Cigarettes After Sex. Cheering along while they made the drive over to the apartments, all having decided to hang out since Carmin just got back from Mexico.

Luckily the two Costa sisters lived just across from the apartment that Robby now lives in. Carmin came to a stop outside the apartment, a groan escaping her lips as she looked across the way to see Hawk and Demetri seemingly waiting for Miguel on the other side.

"That must have been a really awkward ride home." Meila laughed in the back seat while Carmin and Faith both got out from the car, seeing as Faith was going to the back and Carmin was going to the passenger seat. "Min! Faith, hey!"

The two girls paused as Miguel came out of his apartment, sending Hawk a quick look before heading over to the girls. "Hi, Mig, what's up?"

"So ChaCha goes to Mexico and now you two are buddy's again?" Hawk spoke as he closed the door to his car, Demetri stumbling out of the passenger seat. "Watch who you're calling ChaCha you Frankenlip." Faith shoved her sister back from the window, "Hey! Come out you little turd."

Faith quickly got protective, pushing Hawk back, "Don't talk to my sister like that you dick for brains." Miguel yanked Hawk back before he could retaliate, "Eli, you've really got to stop messing with middle schoolers, man. It's getting depressing."

Carmin shook her head as she pushed Faith back, "You're just mad I beat your boyfriend in a fight." Hawk smirked down at her, Carmin let out a small snort, "And you only won the All Valley because Miguel got hurt, don't act like you did anything amazing. No matter how hard you try, you'll always be number 2."

"And Robby will be number 3." Hawk shot back like she should be offended, "Hey?.. Where's Moon right about now-." "Min-." "Watch it!" "Okay! Let's all calm down here, Min's not in in Cobra Kai anymore and she never technically did anything wrong. So cool it?"

Demetri put his hands up, Carmin smiled genuinely at him. Hawk scoffed while Miguel shook his head with a disappointed sigh. Robby then stepped out of the apartment, "Sorry I.. what's going on?"

He looked between them steadily, "Nothing, come on before we're late." Robby pressed a quick kiss to Carmins lips getting gags from the backseat, "Nice to see you two.. again."

"Oh, please, you love us, Robby." Robby pushed Meila back into the car by her head, "Let's get going." Ignoring the three boys presence, Robby lead his girlfriend around the car, opening the door for her and then closing it.

"Where you guys going?" Miguel questioned Faith who had taken the window seat, "Sza's performing down by the coast, Mina almost had an anxiety attack when she almost didn't get the tickets." The girl explained as Robby got into the already running car, "Oh that's c-."