the boy who wins

season 1, episode 10
Mercy
chapter song : we are the champions

Carmin stood to the side of the mat with the rest of her team who had been eliminated

Carmin stood to the side of the mat with the rest of her team who had been eliminated. "Yes! Let's give it up for all of our competitors. You're all winners."

Carmin looked at her friends, Miguel and Hawk who had managed to make it to the finally. "There could be only one true winner and he's standing on this stage right now. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai?"

Carmin began cheering and jumping for her friend, who bowed towards the cheering crowd. She smiled seeing Yaya swaying her arms in the air for Miguel at the top of the stands.

It was then she realized that her own mother didn't come, she had asked her too. Even sent her the time and location but apparently work was much more important once again.

A frown came to her lips as suddenly she envied Miguel for his family being there. And envied Sam for having a whole family that were just sitting in the stands.

"Will it be Hawk..., well I guess it's just Hawk from Cobra Kai?! Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated?  And last but certainly not least, last years champion, Xander Stone!"

Carmin immediately booed along with her teammates as the male flipped himself besides the announcer. Taking the microphone, Xander wanted a moment of silence but most of the Cobras kept making fun of him on the side.

"First up, Stone vs. Diaz!" Carmin clapped her hands fully knowing that Miguel was going to get the male back for hurting her. As the boys were fighting, Xanders mother was going crazy in the sidelines.

Carmin couldn't help but roll her eyes as the woman continued to scream and yell comments about Miguel being bad. "Hey lady. Shut up!"

The woman stared daggers at Carmin, who stood her ground, "Don't talk to me like that little girl!" Carmin placed a hand on her hip, narrowing her eyes, "Shut up before I make you shut up."

"Come on, Diaz, you got him!" Johnny shouted in encouragement as Miguel gave a strong kick to the champs ribs, who fell down on the blue mat.

"Point! And Winner!" Xanders mom was cursing up a storm on the sidelines, while the Cobras all cheered for their unofficial leader. "That's my bestie!!"

Miguel shook Xanders hand and bowed before heading over to his team, Hawk and Carmin both hugged the boy. "I got his ass for you." Carmin gave him an appreciative smile. "Very much appreciated."

Miguel ruffled her hair, "Next up, Hawk vs. Keene." Robby stepped up on the mat, Johnny seemed lost in thought, "Something wrong, Sensei?" Hawk asked confused as Carmin looked up at Johnny, "No, show him what you got."