the girl in pink

season 1, episode 10
Mercy
chapter song : that's my girl

"How you feeling?" Carmin asked as she sat on the shoulder of her couch, Miguel groaned, yanking the blanket over his head

"How you feeling?" Carmin asked as she sat on the shoulder of her couch, Miguel groaned, yanking the blanket over his head. The night before, the drunk Miguel didn't want to go home and get yelled at by his mom, so he winded up at Carmin's.

Who had messaged his mom and said that he was staying with Hawk. Which obviously wasn't true as he laid on her couch, "Where am I?" He groaned from under the blanket.

"My house. I had to drag your fatass in here. There's Advil and water on the table if you need it. Bathroom is down the hall, don't puke on my couch."

Carmin called in a sing song voice about to leave, "Has Sam called?" He asked lifting his head up as he grabbed the Advil. "Nope." She popped the 'P'.

"And she's definitely dumping your ass." Miguel shot his friend a glare, who shrugged her shoulders. "When you get the chance to talk to her, just tell her you were upset and you're sorry, then let her explain, then admit you're stupid and shouldn't have drank."

Carmin paused patting her chin, "Then say you'll do better and will do your best to become a better boyfriend. Then you pretty much got her back. But don't screw it up."

Miguel nodded, before he took a chug of the water. "Thank you.." Carmin sent him a confused look, "You are welcome but why?"

"For having my back last night, and taking care of me..  that guy, he was the one you told Aisha about, right?.. The one with the weird hair that you found cute?"

Carmin had completely forgot that she told Aisha about the dealership boy, aka Robby. "No, I didn't know him.. but I know you, now get up, I made breakfast and not to brag but I'm an awesome cook."

Carmin stood beside Hawk and Aisha, all watching Miguel fight the air like it was his mortal enemy. "Yo, Miguel, calm down, man. Save some for the tournament."

He sent the group a glare, Carmin shook her head in disappointment. "Hey, don't even bother. He's been super aggro ever since the breakup." Aisha spoke softly.

"Where's Sensei? The tournaments gonna start soon." Hawk asked the two girls, who shrugged, "He'll be here." Aisha reasoned, Carmin nodded her head.

"I don't know about that." The trio looked down to Bert, "What are you talking about, Bertie?" Carmin asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"I saw him last night at the mini mall. I was buying a cartoon of milk.. when I heard him in the parking lot yelling. Peeing on his car and slammed his beer on the ground saying 'we were all gonna die'." Bert finished as they stared at him with wide eyes.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us earlier?" Bert shrugged at Aisha's question, "I don't know. I guess I'm used to seeing him drunk, it didn't seem like that big of a deal."