one last time

season 4, episode 1
lets begin
chapter song : because i liked a boy

season 4, episode 1lets begin chapter song : because i liked a boy

Two Weeks.

It had been two weeks since the last fight between Cobra Kai and the Miyagi-Do + the Eagle Fangs. Hawk had apparently switched sides mid fight, that was shocking to Carmin, he was the one who came up with the plan to fight the rival group in the first place.

Two weeks and they were now in January, Robby moved into one of the rooms in Carmin's house. Mandy Kim, however, had no idea the pair were together, but she did like Robby, so she allowed him to stay.

Mandy had been in Seattle for the last week though, so the pair didn't have to hide their relationship very much anyways. They were going strong, having only been dating for about 3 weeks now, anyways, but they were happy.

Sickly and obviously in love.

Carmin was sat in the office with Kreese while the Cobras were gathered in the main dojo. Tory attacking the dummy, "You know if you guys would have handled your stuff, we would have won that fight?"

Kreese and Carmin shared a look as they looked out the window to the group, "Yeah, well, Hawk, Hawk switched sides." Kyler defended himself causing Tory to scoff, "Yeah? Well, Miguel just got out of a wheelchair and he still kicked your ass."

Kreese jaw fell while Carmin held back a laugh, "Well at least I'm still here! Half the squad quit!" Kyler threw his hands up when Robby entered the dojo, the girl lifted her head seeing her boyfriend glance around the dojo for her. "Well, look who showed up."

Tory glared at Robby, who stalked past the group and headed to the back where he kept some of his spare things. "That fool doesn't even practice but he gets to stay? I don't get it."

Carmin nodded her head at Kreese, who headed to the back room where Robby was gathering the last of his things. Carmin followed after him, entering the back dojo, she leaned on the wall.

"You're late." Kreese reminded, "I'm not here for practice." Robby responded as he grabbed his stuff, "Well, if you want to be a Cobra Kai-."

"I never said I was gonna be a Cobra Kai, I'm here for my stuff and for her." He pointed at Carmin, who stared at him with a small pout, "Well, you can leave your stuff here anytime and she's apart of the dojo, right, Kim?"

"I guess." Kreese shot her a small glare while she only laughed in response. "Look, I know this is a bad idea... Cobra Kai helped when I was getting jumped in juvie but I don't wanna be a pawn in this bet you've made with my dad and Mr. Larusso."

Kreese glanced over at Carmin, who simply nodded, "I don't think of you as a pawn, I think of you as a king. Your father had all the talent in the world, but he squandered it. I gave him every opportunity to come back but he chose Diaz."

Robby winced at that, licking his lips, Carmin looked at him with a frown, "And he left you with a mark on your head. Trust me, you've got even more talent than your father, you've just got to show it to the world." Kreese offered, getting a scoff from Robby in return, "After everything that's happened you think I care about some stupid trophy?"