my answer is you

season 2, episode 5
All In
chapter song : style

Carmin sat criss cross applesauce in the dojo, a packet of blue berries hidden under her gi as she sat beside Miguel

Carmin sat criss cross applesauce in the dojo, a packet of blue berries hidden under her gi as she sat beside Miguel. Her mind wandered to the incident with Sam at the beach club while the two Senseis of Cobra Kai spared in front of them. Kreese had officially rejoined the Cobra Kai family, much to the disappointment and dismay of Carmin.

While she watched the older Sensei in aww at the skill he portrayed in the round, she was suspicious of him. Kreese wrapped his bicep around Johnny's neck with an almost easiness in his step, "Okay, pay attention he's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out." Johnny huffed out as the arm tightened around his neck.

"I dig in and I put him to sleep." Kreese continued for Johnny after he cut him off. Johnny took a deep breath of air before he continued, "If I go for his ribs, then he completely exposes his chest. Two difficult choices, what do you do?" Carmin's eyes easily glided to Miguel, expecting him too know but the boy stayed quiet.

"You damn the consequences and you power forward." Johnny answered after a moment of silence that overtook the dojo before he landed a kick to Kreese's leg causing them both to drop, "You may get hurt but nobody wins by doing nothing." Kreese added while he regained his footing, Johnny following. The two Senseis looked at the students who watched in a slight awe.

"You make a choice, you make a move." Johnny spoke taking in a few breaths after the match he'd just finished, "You go.. all in." Carmin took the information, sinking it in her head as the others nodded their heads at what was said, "Alright, that's it for today.. class dismissed." Johnny spoke leaving the main room and heading to the office, Kreese following him closely.

"We still going for food?" Aisha asked Carmin as she came over to her, the girl groaned laying back on the mat. Hitting Miguel on accident as she did, the boy ruffled her hair before heading over to Hawk. "Sure, I could eat." Tory laughed as she sat down beside the half asleep Carmin. "You could always eat." Carmin stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"Whatever. Let's go, I'm starving." Carmin spoke as she stood up, heading to the door. Aisha and Tory stared at her amused, "Come on!" She whined gaining the attention of Hawk and Miguel, "Forgetting something, princess." Hawk asked the girl, who huffed before realizing she hadn't changed, and had no shoes. "Oh, right."

The group couldn't stop themselves from laughing as she put her hands on her sides with a large huff. The group quickly changed out of their gi's before heading outside. Carmin called as she unlocked her truck with her pink car keys, "Can I go with you?" Tory asked Carmin as Miguel and Hawk up behind her.

"Yeah, course. You guys too?" The two boys nodded their heads lazily while getting into her truck. "Hey, Mina." Carmin hummed softly as she tried not to race the car beside her. "Have you talked to that guy?" Carmin looked to Tory confused while Miguel and Hawk both simultaneously leaned forward. "Guy? What guy? You didn't tell us about a guy?"