Chapter 5

Xin's body was burning with unexplainable desire. She wasn't thinking straight. Her mind then went blank. She felt like her body had its own way of doing what it wanted. All she cared for at the moment was the lady in her arms who was kissing her with passion and care. She has never done this to anyone else before. She has never touched anyone like this. The feeling of needing this lady at the moment was consuming her being. Xin lifted the lady's thigh to wrap her legs around her waist. The woman was responding to her aggressively. Their bodies were getting a little too hot.

"Let me do her. Take her right here, right now." Xin heard a voice in her head. It was telling her what to do.

They needed air so they had to cut their kiss short. They kept staring at each other's eyes. The lady was awestruck as she looked at Xin. The lady felt like she was being hypnotized just by looking at Xin's eyes. "What's your name?" Xin asked.

"Amethyst. You?" The lady didn't move away from Xin's arms. Xin felt the lady squeezing herself on her left arm.

"Maxine, but please call me Xin."She said to the lady who calls herself Amethyst.

Amethyst smiled at her so sweetly and placed her face on the crook of her neck. "That was amazing."

Xin chuckled. This was the first time that she chuckled with a stranger. It's weird how this lady has something in her that makes Xin gravitate towards her. "It was my first kiss."

Amethyst looked at Xin. She was still shocked by Xin's revelation. "Are you serious? That was the most amazing kiss that I have ever experienced. I have kissed a lot of women in the past...but yours...yours were different."

Weird...If she had kissed a lot of women before, some of those women might have also kissed some men. It made Xin feel like she had an indirect kiss with a man. Oddly enough, her body didn't react in a bad way. It actually reacted in a likable way.

"I'm just speaking the truth." Xin smiled at her. Amethyst almost choked on her own saliva when she saw those two cute dimples right in front of her. The lady felt like a million shooting stars were falling beautifully from the sky. Xin's bluish-grey eyes had a twinkle in them as she smiled at her.

"Xin, what's taking you so long-" Veronica was not able to finish what she wanted to ask. Her eyes went wide when she saw Xin smiling at a woman, a stranger. For her, Xin's smile is a treasure. It was a treasure that needed to be locked out to be able to be kept safe forever. The only time she saw Xin smiling at her was way back on the day that she chose Xin over their own parents. It was that time when Veronica fought her parents so that Xin could get what she deserves. She had been looking forward to the day when she could show Xin what freedom and happiness are like. The situation she was in is different though. Xin was smiling at the stranger right in front of her. It was the smile that she had been longing to see for such a long time.

Xin looked at her sister and composed herself. She was quite disappointed when Amethyst moved away from her to fix her clothes. Veronica had a questioning face while looking at them.

"Sorry, Vicky. Amethyst here lost her balance. I just helped her regain her balance." Xin was glad that she didn't stutter while she was screaming internally.

"Xin? Wait, are you okay? You didn't react in a weird way again, did you?" Veronica went near her and hugged her.

Xin looked at Amethyst. She gave her a smile and nod. She told her not to worry.

Xin tapped Amethyst's back. Veronica kept staring at Xin's face. Veronica sighed and held her sister's hand with worry written all over her face. "I'm fine. Thank you for worrying. I'm just glad that nothing has happened between me and Amethyst." Xin said while she thought about how they just kissed.

Veronica looked at Amethyst and smiled at her. "I hope my sister didn't do anything to you."

Amethyst laughed nervously. "She just caught me when I lost my balance. Oh, and thank you, Xin, for catching me when I almost fell on the floor. I have to go first." Amethyst immediately left.

Xin felt quite sad. She froze when she realized that there was a strange voice inside her head.

"C'mon. Let's go. The food has been served and you were taking too long in the comfort room. The others are starving." Veronica pulled Xin towards their table. The food looked very appetizing.

"What took you so long, Xin? Did you take a dump?" Amara joked when she suddenly felt pain as her arm was slapped by Cherry.

"Shush! You stupid jerk! There's food in front of you." Cherry said as she put a large piece of bread in Amara's mouth. Amara then apologized for her inappropriate joke.

"It's fine. Just helped a woman in need." Xin shrugged and proceeded to eat her own food.

"Wait...You...helped a woman? Did something happen to you when you touched her?" Heidi furrowed her brows. Her question caught her companions' attention.

"No, nothing happened." She lied. Something happened between them. They kissed and then there was also that weird voice in her head.

"She must be a virgin if nothing happened to you, right?" Amara said as she sipped her red wine.

Oh, just when Xin thought about what Amara said, she thought of how Amethyst must have really been a virgin. If not, she would have accidentally pushed her away from her...or she could have run away from her as fast as she could when Amethyst got inside the comfort room. When a woman with past sexual encounters with a man touches her, she just usually pushes them away or run away from them really fast. She pushed her mother when her mother tried to comfort her when she was crying. The way she reacts to men is way too different compared with women who had sexual encounters with a man. It's a big mystery to Xin.

"You did get her number, right?" Cherry asked out of curiosity while she wiggled her eyebrows.

Xin stopped eating and sighed. She's lost her opportunity. It is really hard to find a virgin woman in her age group. "Unfortunately, it's a big NO. I was lost in my own thoughts. I wasn't able to focus on what happened."

Her companions groaned in frustration. "Look around. She might still be here. Go, ask for her number when you find her." Veronica encouraged her.

She looked around the place. She checked the faces at each table. She wanted to see if Amethyst was still in the restaurant. She won't get an opportunity such as this again. She wanted something new in her life. Maybe Amethyst can be her friend...or something else.