Chapter 30

Xin's POV

I was looking at the map that Oscar gave me. There were actually three places of interest that were marked with a circle. I put the map down and looked at Oscar, Sheena, Kara, Othelia, and Hazel who have been waiting for me to talk. The map was actually given to Oscar by the man that he met somewhere. The places that were marked on the map could be the places where we could find Ricky.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Oscar.

He nodded. "He was being followed by a group of vampires. Ricky's being suspected by the empire of gathering rogue vampires to make them his warriors. His men are currently looking for Hazel."

I looked at Hazel. She was scared... Othelia pulled her into her arms to calm her down.

"Is he obsessed with virgins?" I asked again.

"He is. Virgins are his main course." Kara frowned.

"Vampires are unable to fight him back. Only a pure, royal blood vampire can match his strength. Unfortunately, the only vampire capable of that has been dead for a hundred years and counting." Sheena explained. "She was killed by a warrior angel. Rumour has it that she will rise from the dead...but I don't know when."

"So...supernaturals really do exist, huh?" I looked at Veronica who was standing next to me.

"Wow...not even in my wildest imagination have I thought of them being real." Veronica looked excited.

I giggled. "Relax,sis. You have a sister who happens to be a love demon...it is expected."

"But...you're an angel in my eyes," Veronica said to me.

I groaned when everyone laughed. I grabbed the map and put it in my pocket. "I can handle this alone. If you want to go with me, then just go for his men. I have special plans for Ricky."

They all nodded even though I saw curiosity in their eyes. They were wondering as to what kind of special things I was preparing for Ricky.

We all went inside our rooms to rest. I paused when I saw that Amara was lying on my bed while she was busy with her phone.

"I thought you already left with Amethyst and Cherry?" I asked her as I closed the door.

"I came back. I wanted to be alone with you." She put her phone down and stretched her hands to reach out to me.

I sighed and crawled on top of her. She put her arms around my neck. "The other two might get jealous if they hear about this."

Amara giggled. "They won't. We already talked about it. We already set our rules about sharing you."

I raised my eyebrow. "Rules?"

"Girls secret...so..." She slowly trailed her index finger on my jaw, down to my neck. She bit her lips as she stared at mine.

"I'm a girl too though." I shivered when she slowly kissed my jaw.

"Doesn't count. It's our little secret." She whispered to my ear.

I pushed her. I grabbed her arms and placed them above her head while my left hand held her wrists to stop her hands from moving. She was squirming, but she failed to set her hands free.

"Hmm...you're trying to seduce me, Amara. You're quite bold today, huh?" I said I was unbuttoning her dark blue, satin blouse.

"I-I'm not." She blushed.

"You're getting shy now... And here I thought you had loads...of experience." I smirked. Her red lacy bra has been exposed. My eyes were glued on her cleavage. I was drooling.

Amara gasped when I placed my index finger inside her lacy bra and then I proceeded to play with her nipple. Her back arched when I pinched it gently.

"X-Xin..."

I just hummed as I kissed her jaw. I felt her body shiver as I gently bit her earlobe. I liked how her body was reacting to my touch.

I teased her erect nipples and devoured her sweet lips. She kissed me back, trying her best to not let me win. Her tongue fought with mine for dominance. I was getting excited about her roughness. I positioned my waist in between her legs and started grinding mine against hers. She started to moan. I felt her warmth on her short, really short, short pants and I took them off using my vacant hand.

My lips left her lips and I started to play on her sweet spot using my tongue. She once again tried to free her hands from my grip, but she failed. She whimpered when I sucked her sweet spot. My index finger traced her stomach.

"Xin...please..." She begged.

"Please what?"

"Stop teasing me." She whimpered again when my index finger traced circles on her damp, red, lacy panty.

I smiled at her. I showered her with kisses from her neck down to her chest and abdomen. My tongue swirled on her cute navel. She grabbed my hair so that it won't bother me as I work my magic.

Her body was starting to get warmer. I took off the last piece of lingerie she had left and seen how wet she was. I smelled her tempting scent.

Amara blushed intensely when I looked at her wet folds. "D-Don't stare too much."

"It's beautiful," I said to her. I gulped when her wetness was inviting me to dig in.

I positioned my head in between her legs. I spread her wet folds and put my tongue inside hers. She tasted so good. I moaned because of her taste. My moans gave her another sensation of pleasure to Amara.

"Shit!" Amara moaned loudly when I licked her clit.

She was getting wetter and her shaky breath was giving me pleasure.

I put my two fingers on her wet entrance and slid it inside. Her hand gripped my hair from the pleasure she felt. I thrust my fingers in and while my mouth was busy sucking her clit.

"MY GOD! XIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!" She screamed. Her mouth was wide open from the pleasure she felt.

I continued to thrust my fingers inside hers. I sucked her clit some more which made her scream more from pleasure.

I felt that hers was starting to clench as I positioned my fingers so that I could hit her G-spot.

"PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Amara begged as she shut her eyes.

I knew that she was getting close to climaxing. Her back arched and her head shook. "I'M...SHIIIIIIIT!!!" She screamed so loud when she climaxed.

She orgasmed so hard that she was panting. She was trying to catch her breath.

I smirked and kissed her thighs. She looked so vulnerable.

"Are you okay, babe?" I whispered to her while I was kissing her flat abdomen. She was shaking.

"Y-Yeah. It's been so long... S-Since I met you, I've never had any sexual interaction with anyone." She said while her eyes were still closed.

"Really?" I asked. I felt honored by what she said.

She nodded and finally opened her eyes. She looked at me. "You're gorgeous, Xin. I'm lucky that you...love me too...." She touched my cheeks.

I was caught off guard when she suddenly switched out positions. She was already on top of me. "Wow... getting excited about this, huh?" I said to her.

She smiled seductively. "Your turn."