Chapter 51

After Xin became the new queen of the seven kingdoms in Hell, she told the other queens that she wanted to stay in the human world for as long as possible. She performed her duties excellently before she left. The balance was also finally restored in hell. There was a time when Wrath and Pride accompanied Xin to the torture facility because she wanted to see Ricky. The torture facility has several floors underground. Each floor corresponds to the gravity of the sins a person has committed. The deeper a person is under the facility, the heavier the person's sins are. Xin was brought to Ricky's chamber. She was enjoying the sight of him suffering. His screams, cries, and pleas were music to her ears. Ricky's wrists and ankles were chained to the wall. He was screaming and crying as he was being raped by the ugly skeletons. He begged for mercy, but the skeletons paid him no mind. After they raped him, they threw him out to a dirty pool that was full of leeches that have razor-sharp teeth. The leeches surrounded him and started to eat every part of him ravenously, including his peen. The torturing would never stop until he dies. Once he's resurrected again, the torture resumes. The torture cycle never ends, an endless nightmare.

Xin has also seen a lot of sinful men, some were killers and rapists. She also saw some women who have committed the same sins as Ricky.

Xin made a mental note to never tell a single soul about what was really happening in Hell...especially, Veronica. Xin knew that Veronica would pass out if she hears about it.

As for the bet, fortunately, Xin and Envy won. Pride has to bear with the punishment. Pride and Envy were still clueless as to how Greed and Lust were able to fix their relationship. It was still a huge mystery how Xin was able to manipulate—help, help those two. The other queens were relieved upon hearing about the two. Finally, no more bickering, no more fighting everything they meet.

In the human world, Amethyst became so busy because one of her chefs had to quit due to pregnancy. She needed to fill-in for her chef until she's able to find a new one. She looked rather stressed because she hasn't seen her beautiful girlfriend, Xin, for a really long time. Amara and Cherry have been giving her attention and lots of love, but it's still quite different without Xin. A part of them was missing, and only Xin could fill-up that part.

Amethyst had to go up to her apartment because she was really exhausted. She couldn't go to Xin's apartment because she felt like she couldn't move her feet anymore. She lazily let herself drop on the bed like a sack of potatoes after taking a bath and drying her hair.

"You look so tired, love."

Amethyst shrieked when she heard a voice inside her apartment. She jumped out of bed with her arms covering her chest. Her heartfelt like it was about to pop out of her chest. Her eyes went wide when she saw those familiar bluish-grey eyes. She really missed those eyes.

Xin smiled lovingly to Amethyst. "I miss you."

"Xin!" Amethyst felt rejuvenated and just ran towards Xin, she hugged her real tight. She knew that Xin was already doing well when Oscar and the other love demons went to the human world to inform them. What they find quite hard to believe though, was Kara being alive again. Sheena has never left Kara's side since then. Sheena also doesn't shy away from showing her affection towards Kara.

"I miss you too!" Amethyst savored Xin's sweet scent.

"I'm glad that you weren't severely injured due to the accident. I am so sorry for what Greed has done to you." Xin brushed her fingers through Amethyst's long hair.

"Mmm...it's fine. You're finally here... I miss you so much, Xin. I love you." Amethyst whispered sweetly.

It sent shivers throughout Xin's body. She's been wanting to hear those words from her girlfriends for a very long time. All she could hear at that moment was her heart slamming against her chest.

Amethyst cupped Xin's face using her hands. She gave her a tender kiss on those inviting lips.

Xin couldn't stop smiling when their lips started dancing together. She trailed her hands on her arms. She placed her hand inside her girlfriend's soft nightgown to caress her soft skin.

Amethyst couldn't stop her moans when she felt those electrifying touches from Xin. She missed her so much. Their kiss became hungrier as she felt Xin pull her hair gently, making her gasp in pleasure. She loves it when Xin gets rough. Xin lifted her, heading towards the bed. Xin lay her down gently. Their lips never parted as their tongues twirled.

"I hope Amara and Cherry won't mind me visiting you first. I just wanted to make sure that you are okay, my love..." Xin whispered. She started licking Amethyst's inviting neck.

Amethyst felt something different from Xin, it was way better than before. Xin has started showing more affection, it made her heart flutter.

Xin started planting kisses on Amethyst, from her jaw to her neck, and her shoulders. Amethyst's breathing became heavier due to the excitement and pleasure that she was feeling. Amethyst's pupils dilated due to lust. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, Xin easily pinched her left nipple while Xin was sucking the other one.

Amethyst moaned loudly when Xin started sucking her left nipple intensely. Xin playfully bit her nipples.

"Fuck!" Amethyst couldn't stop cussing because of the addicting sensation that she felt. She felt her own wetness starting to soak her panty. She felt like she was on the verge of climaxing just from Xin sucking and playing her nipples.

Xin took off Amethyst's nightgown and admired her perfect body. Those big, round boobies, a flat abdomen, and cute navel. Xin wanted to worship Amethyst's body.

"Mmhmm...just seeing your wetness makes my body want to devour you," Xin said in a seductive voice. She lost her self-control and let out her strong pheromones and some of her power. Xin and Seraph fused, her being a love demon made Amethyst's sexual desire threefold. Amethyst moaned loudly when she felt like every part of her body was being touched by a lot of hands, all at the same time. Those touches were gentle yet those touches were also igniting a fire deep within her.

"P-Please...it's been so long since you touched me like this...make me cum, Xin..." Amethyst pleaded.

"I will...my love. I kissed your taste..." Xin kissed her lips again as her fingers moved down to Amethyst's wet folds, it was dripping wet. Amethyst was getting more excited by Xin's touch. Xin didn't waste any more time and inserted three fingers through Amethyst's entrance. It went in effortlessly because of how wet Amethyst was.

Amethyst cussed, and then she screamed Xin's name. Her body was loving how Xin was thrusting her fingers inside her. Xin started to slowly trail kisses on Amethyst's tummy as she kept thrusting her fingers inside Amethyst. Xin finally reached Amethyst's clit and started eating it. She twirled her tongue on Amethyst's clit.

"Fuuuuuck!!!" Amethyst screamed when she felt Xin sucking and playing with her clit. She positioned her waist to meet Xin's thrusts. Her inside was starting to tighten, she felt that she was very close to climaxing.

Xin felt Amethyst's inside getting tight, Amethyst was almost there. She thrust deeper and harder which made Amethyst's eyes roll up in pleasure. She screamed in a high-pitched voice when she climaxed intensely.

All they could hear inside the room was Amethyst's panting. Amethyst's eyes were still closed as she was trying to regain her breathing. She felt the need to change the bedsheets. She felt embarrassed because she squirted so much.

"My love... I hope you're not thinking that I'm already done...because I still am not." Xin started to take her clothes off.