Chapter 23

In an old abandoned building that already has a few cracks, faded paints, and some vines starting to take over, there's a man who was pissed as fuck. He was known as Ricky. He's a tall man with a slender frame, his skin is brown, he has light brown hair, it has a comb over style with undercut on both sides. Ricky also has a beard. He looked like a fine man, but he's actually a fallen demon who was disguised as a human. He was so pissed because two of his men let a woman who was under their surveillance, escape. The woman was his food. She was a fine, virgin woman who is a rare find.

He always sends his men around to find him a new target to eat. He eats his victims' souls after he's done raping and using them until he's satisfied.

The two men had a look of terror on their faces. Their knees were trembling as they stood in front of their boss, Ricky.

"It was a very simple job...yet you let her escape.." Ricky said while he was playing games on his phone. He was sitting on his table.

The two cowered in fear. Ricky's voice was calm, but there was something ominous to it. Like a trap waiting for it's prey to take the bait.

"Boss-"

Ricky lifted his right hand and signaled for him to stop talking. He put his phone on the table and looked at his men who were drenched in sweat.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I'll just find another one." Ricky said as he put his phone inside the pocket of his jeans.

The two men sighed in relief.

"But I won't let you off so easily."

Both men gasped and tried their hardest to recover their breathing. They both fell down on their knees. Their eyes rolled and their mouths were wide open. White mists got out from their mouths and Ricky inhaled them. The two lifeless bodies dropped on the floor.

"I hate men's souls." Ricky said in disgust. He gestured for his other men to take the lifeless bodies away and sat on his table again. He looked at his men who bowed to him out of respect and fear.

"Listen. Make sure that you find her. I don't need your excuses, or else you'll all be dead. I want her, and no one else can replace her." He said calmly.

His men immediately got to work.

Ricky walked down to the basement. The smell of dust and dirt lingered in his nose. He walked towards a prison and looked at the people inside. There were three women and one man locked up inside. They were all love demons. He smirked as he looked at them. They can't use their powers inside because the cell was made up of special materials that prevent them from using their powers. Even Ricky can't touch the cell bars. Only ordinary humans can touch those.

"You helped her escape, didn't you?" Ricky asked the prisoners.

They didn't speak.

Ricky gave them a sweet smile. "I'll devour your powers soon. Oh, but before that, I will use your bodies first." He looked at the three women who didn't even have a hint of fear on their faces.

The only guy who was locked up scoffed and smirked at Ricky. "Don't be ridiculous, Rocky Ricky. She will find her and end your lust towards women. No woman would love a jackass like you. No woman would like a guy like you, who doesn't even know how to pleasure a woman. When she finds her, and she finally hears about what you did to the women you've used and killed, even your dark soul will be popped like a bubble."

Ricky clenched his jaw. His veins were popping out.

The four love demons laughed at him. They know that he kicked Ricky's ass with those words.

Ricky directed a wind towards the guy love demon. He flew and smashed his back on the wall. Ricky felt satisfied with looking at the guy love demon's pained expression.

"You all think that you are smart enough. Even if she finds her, NO ONE can stop me. I can catch her easily, just like how I was able to easily capture all of you. I will put her inside that prison that you all so love. And you, little guy, will eat your own words." Ricky spat.

The guy looked at him and laughed. "Oh, please! Even if I love dicks, I will never shove your dick in my mouth. It might kill me, because it's so small. I am so picky when it comes to men. You aren't even gonna pass my standards. She is way better than you. She loved women better than you ever did. And I know that she's got way better skills in bed compared to you. She is a love demon who is way more powerful than us."

Ricky moved his hand which caused the guy to be levitated. The three women stood up and glared at Ricky. The guy was choking as an invisible hand gripped his throat tight.

"I'll rape her until she won't be able to take it anymore, then I'll kill her. Don't even try being a smart ass with me. I'll make sure to use your body in front of the woman that you all think so highly of." Ricky put his hand down, and the guy fell on the floor. He was gasping for air.

Ricky walked out of the basement.

The three women helped the guy sit up.

"Let's hope she finds her." Sheena said to the three.

"She will. I gave her a clue as to where she can find her. I'm just not so sure if what I felt right there was really her energy." Oscar said while rubbing his throat.

"Why are you not sure? It might put us in more danger if you're not sure about it." Kara asked. She frowned and felt anger because she felt useless without her power.

"The energy was so weak. It felt like it was just a temporary energy." Oscar answered.

"But it's our only way to find her. Let's hope that she's already far from this place." Othelia said as she tried to hide her fear that her lover might get caught. Ricky might do what he wants with her.

On a long highway with no vehicles passing by, there was a woman running behind the bushes. She doesn't care if she gets cut, just as long as she can get away from that old building. She made a promise to them that she will come back and save them. She also promised to them that she will bring her  so that they can stop Ricky.

She felt weak. She was thirsty and hungry, but she must endure. She has to continue running away. It was starting to get dark. It might make her pace slower if she can't leave the place before it gets totally dark. She prayed and prayed for help to be sent her way. She suddenly saw a light incoming. She ran immediately and waved to the car that was getting near her. Thank God, the car stopped.

"Hey, are you alright?" The woman yelled at her.

"P-Please, could you get me out of this place? I need to find someone." She pleaded hopefully to the woman.

The woman looked at her from head to toe. The woman wasn't sure if she could trust her. The woman saw little cuts on her arms. The woman saw fear and hope in the girl's eyes.

"Get in." The woman said to her. The woman got inside the vehicle fast and fastened her seatbelt.

"Thank you so much! You just saved my life. My name is Hazel. You are?"

"I'm Cynthia. So, where are we going?"