Chapter 18

Veronica's POV

I can't believe this! Why did my sister's behaviour suddenly change? Her voice, her actions...and her eyes?! Xin looked at me after she kissed Amethyst. Did she just smirk at me? I gulped. Her eyes changed. The color of her eyes are similar to that of the midnight sky!

"Ladies...I won't choose...I love everything about all of you, but Amethyst is my favourite. I took all of hers, fresh." Xin slowly caressed Amethyst's face.

Her voice became sexier too. What the fuck is happening?! I looked at Heidi who was also taken aback by the things that had transpired.

"W-What do you mean by that?" Amara tried to compose herself.

"Hmm...Let's say...If you won't mind sharing me with Amethyst? I don't wanna break any woman's heart as it would break mine too." Xin looked at Amethyst again who seemed to me like she was being hypnotized by my sister's voice. "Is it fine with you too?" Xin slowly bit her lips while she caressed Amethyst's face.

My eyes almost bulged out. Why did the atmosphere become so light? It's almost like we were on cloud nine.

"Y-Yes...I don't have a problem with that..." Amethyst said. Her voice was weak while her eyes were still glued to Xin.

"Thank you baby..." Xin smiled. It showed her magical dimples which made them feel aroused.

The hell?! Why would I get so aroused with my own sister?!

Heidi grabbed my arms and held it tightly. I looked at her in confusion. Her face became red. I looked at the other girls, their pupils were dilated too.

"I...I-I won't mind sharing too." Cherry said while she was fidgeting.

Xin looked at Amara, waiting for her answer.

"F....Fine!" Amara tried to hide her red face, but Xin slowly touched her chin.

"Good girl. This is your reward..." Xin cupped Amara's face in her hands and pressed her lips against Amara's lips.

"Oh shit!" Those words got out of my lips without me intending to.

"I want it too."

My eyes went wide when I heard those words from Heidi. She suddenly covered her mouth with her palms when she realized what she just said.

I want her to kiss me too. Shit!

Xin walked towards Cherry. Then out of the blue, she kissed Cherry's lips. Their kiss was longer.

Xin smiled at us as she licked her lips. "I really love women's lips. They are so sweet..."

I got my shit together. I need to be stronger than this. It seemed to me that I was the only one who was in the right state of mind. "Xin, why are you acting like this?"

"Oh...c'mon... I'm always like this." Xin just shrugged as she pulled Amethyst to her lap.

"No...you're not." I said sternly.

Xin smirked at me as she rubbed Amethyst's thigh. "I am.. I just don't let this side of me out. You know, self control."

I walked and stood in between them. "Let's talk...in private."

Xin rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine!"

We walked into my room and I locked it. "Seriously...Xin, what's gotten into you? You're not like this."

"Like what, Vicky?" Xin said flatly while she was looking at her hands.

"Like...straightforward...a-and...you're...you're trying to seduce them." I felt my knees getting weak. Oh, dear God...please give me the strength to get through this.

Xin met my gaze. Her eyes' color were really like that of the midnight sky. It was not her usual bluish grey eyes.

"You really are my sister.." Xin smiled at me playfully.

I stepped back when she started moving towards me.

"But... Let me tell you, Vicky. Let me feel free just this once. I want to enjoy life...especially women. While you..." Xin pointed her finger at me. "You need to make Heidi totally yours, forever. Would you like me to take her from you?"

"N-No!"

"Of course, it's a no. What's taking you so long? Are you waiting for something else?"

"I'm...afraid that she'll say no to me." I gave her an honest answer. Truth be told, I already bought a ring for Heidi so that I can ask her to marry me. It's just that...asking her to marry me scares the shit out of me. I'm having negative thoughts about it.

Xin laughed while she shook her head. There's something really different about her laughter. "Oh, trust me with this one, Vicky. I feel it, and I can already see the two of you being happy together for a lifetime."

"Why are you so sure?"

"I just know. I have never lied to you, Vicky. Just keep trusting me like you always do." She pressed my cheeks.

Weird...Why did I feel so relieved after she said those things to me. I feel my burdens have been lifted from me, and all my insecurities vanished.

"O-Okay...I will do it, but not right now. I will find a perfect time for that." I exhaled.

"That's my sister. Now, let's go... I don't want to keep them waiting for me. It's not a good thing to let a woman wait long."

"Since when did you become a gentlewoman, huh?" I asked while I was unlocking the door.

"From the beginning."

"Oh, really? Like, how you almost jumped out of the window of the top most floor of the building just so you can avoid those women who wanted to touch you? You were like 10 years old that time. Or...when you suddenly showed up in my classroom to ask me to get you out of the school because you got lost when you tried to kill the man who was hitting on you?"

Her eyes narrowed when she looked at me. "That was way back in the past, fool."

I just laughed. When we got out, Amethyst, Amara, and Cherry suddenly ran into Xin's arms.

"Ladies! My sister is not food. She's just 19, for goodness's sake! Behave and control your hormones!" I yelled at the girls because they looked like they were still in daze by Xin's sudden change in behaviour.

"Shut up, Vicky! Go to your girlfriend and make out with her." Amara answered as she kissed Xin's shoulder.

I groaned and stomped my foot on the floor. Heidi looked like she had already snapped out of it.

"This is...getting interesting." Heidi said as she hugged me from my back.

"It's more like, we are in hell now. You know, the part of hell where lust and sex are all that matters." I said sarcastically.

"That sounds weird." Heidi chuckled at my response.

"I hope Xin doesn't do anything tonight when I go out." I said in a dejected manner.

"Trust her. She is still your sister."

"I know, love. I just really have a feeling that she's about to do something stupid."

And why isn't anyone talking about Xin's eyes? Am I the only one who noticed it?

"Let her be, as long as she doesn't kill someone. Especially when she hates men the most. Come on, let's prepare our lunch."

"Fiiiinee.." I groaned as Heidi pulled me up.