Chapter 7

Amethyst was staring at Xin in awe. Their eyes were locked up with each other. The other girls looked at them with weird looks on their faces.

"You're the girl from earlier," Veronica stated.

Amethyst composed herself and smiled at them again. "Yeah. Thank you for the help earlier."

"No problem," Xin said while she was looking at Amethyst. Her eyes then focused on those red lips, wanting to taste it again.

"Make them yours! Only yours." The voice was back in her head.

Xin frowned and shook her head. She massaged her temple.

"Xin? Do you feel okay? You look pale." Veronica pressed her forehead on Xin's forehead. "You're hot."

"It's fine. Just a little headache."

"I think you need to rest." Amethyst started to feel concerned when she saw Xin's condition.

Xin was palpitating. Her vision was becoming blurry. "Vicky, can you take me home first? I think I need to rest now."

"Let's go." Veronica stood up and gathered her things. The girls helped Xin walk out of the restaurant.

Veronica asked Heidi to drive her car and handed her the car key.

"I think it's still not working," Veronica said while driving.

"No. I think it's quite working. I just need to push myself a little more." Xin said with her eyes closed.

"Then, one step at a time. I don't want you to push yourself too hard. This is still new to you."

"Yeah. Thank you."

When they got home, Veronica called Heidi to ask her to buy medicine.

While Xin was lying on her bed to rest, she felt like something lingered inside her body.

"Virgins, they are the most delicious food. Don't let Amethyst getaway. Virgins are hard to find in this world. I'm so sick of tasting them in the bottom realm. I don't want virgin souls anymore. They are not complete without their physical body."

"Shut up! Shut up!" She grabbed her hair. The voice back in her head.

"You shut up! Just let me out so you can fix your problem."

"Who are you?" She asked internally.

"I am a part of you. No matter what you do or how hard you try, you will never be able to get rid of me. I am your inner side."

"What do you mean?"

"I am Seraph. I am the demon of love. A demon who loves virgins."

Xin laughed. It was the first time that she heard something ludicrous in her entire life. She has never laughed like this before.

"In short, you're a pervert." Xin laughed again.

"Shut up, you fool!"

A knock on her door made Xin stop laughing. Veronica went inside her room with water and medicine.

"Why were you laughing?" Veronica asked.

"I just read something on my phone. It was really funny."

Veronica just stared at her. She didn't buy her what Xin said. Xin can't blame Veronica though because she has never laughed at jokes before. Even Veronica can't make her laugh.

"O..kay...? The girls are waiting outside. We'll just go and bring Amara and Cherry to their homes. Heidi and I will also go to the grocery. We need to cook a meal for you. Just take your medicine. Okay?"

"Okay. Thank you. Drive safely."

Veronica smiled and kissed Xin's forehead. When Veronica left the room, Xin sighed and stared at the ceiling.

"You're a pervert demon. Don't make me like you."

The demon scoffed. "They are our main course. Virgins are my target. It is in my nature. It's the reason you hate men. Women are our main thing. Virgins have a pure soul which makes them so appetizing. Loving and caring for their bodies, that's our thing."

"Wait...you kill virgins to eat them?"

"Fuck no! We just need to have sex with them to take their virginity. Their energy source is my main food, you fool!"

"Amara and Cherry are no virgins. What do you need them for?"

"They are just temporary food. As long as they are women, there won't be a problem."

"Well, I have a problem with non-virgin women."

The demon laughed. "That's exactly why you just have to let me out. I can fix that."

"No, thank you. I can handle it." She got up and took her medicine.

"You really are a fool. If you won't let me out, your body will just receive more damage."

"What kind of damage are you talking about?"

"I am still you. I am your other half. If you won't let me out, your body will become weak because of hunger...hunger for energy."

"Like a succubus? They can't live without sex."

"Such insolence! Don't compare me with those creatures. We are far more superior than them. We are different. They are like whores who sell their bodies and do it with anyone just so they can get life energy. We, on the other hand, need ONLY women. We treat them like a queen. We love them while having sex with them. We don't leave them behind after consummating them. We mark our territories. We share love, soul, and connection."

Xin was silent for a while and sat on her bed. She has finally understood why she feels that women shouldn't be left behind after doing anything with them. Things like a one-night stand, having relationships, and any sexual relations. For her, sex with a woman is like an important ritual. She wants sex that is full of love and lust.

"Just think about it. We choose our target. They will then become special to us. This is not all about sex. This is pure love through sex."

"You're a romantic demon, Seraph."

The demon didn't respond. Xin thought that the demon might have been embarrassed by being called romantic.

"I'm not!"

Xin just smiled. "Yeah, right. I'll think about it. And will you please show yourself?"

"You will see me once you are ready and if you accept what I want."

"Deal."

How come Xin was just calm even after learning about Seraph, a demon? She didn't panic nor yell. She just felt calm about the situation.