Chapter 48

Veronica's POV

Four months have passed since Oscar, Othelia, and Sheena have left the human world. We have become restless because we still haven't heard anything from them...but we need to move forward and wait for them at the same time. I told my grandma that Xin was just on a vacation with her friends. That's all the alibi that I could think of. Grandma was getting suspicious though because she couldn't get a hold of Xin. I just told her that Xin wanted some alone time and didn't want to be disturbed.

Amara and Cherry have helped us keep a positive attitude, they also helped us stay happy ever since they started living with us. We were each others' support group. We couldn't afford to stay depressed all the time. We were still hoping for Xin to come back to us, along with her love demon friends. Amethyst moved in with us about two months after the love demons left. She still goes to her apartment from time to time though, since her restaurant was getting more customers.

"You would look so beautiful in this wedding dress, baby," Heidi told me when we were finally able to choose our wedding dresses for our wedding ceremony. Heidi and I will finally tie the knot in two months. We were all excited about it.

"You too, baby." I kissed her forehead as I interlocked our fingers.

"Do you think Xin would like the stuff we chose for her?" Xin's our maid of honor. We have chosen a dress and a suit for her. It would be up to her to choose whichever of the two she likes...if she ever comes back.

"I would love to see her in a dress, but a suit is kinda hotter...sexier...urgh! I can't seem to choose one." Heidi groaned.

"Anything she wears would definitely look good on her. Even rugs would look like designer clothes on her." Amara checked the photos of the dresses and suits for the wedding.

"How about you, Hazel? How long have you been in a relationship with Othelia?" I asked Hazel, who seemed to be in awe as she looked at our wedding dresses.

Hazel glanced at me and then she looked back at the wedding dresses. "One and a half years. I thought that she was a slut that time." She giggled as she reminisced. "I saw her flirting and kissing every woman she met at the bar. I felt a strong sexual desire towards her when our eyes met."

"Whoa! Love demons really do have strong pheromones. We felt that way too when we first met Xin." Cherry nodded in agreement.

"Not for me. I just felt that kind of desire when Seraph appeared for the first time." I was reminded of that time when Seraph took over Xin. That was the time when she used her love demon powers. To think that I'd feel lust towards my own sister...

"That's because you have the same blood flowing through your veins." Amara poked my forehead. "Be thankful that Heidi didn't fall for her."

"Oh, believe me, I almost wanted to pounce on Xin that time." Heidi chuckled, and then she gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

"I miss that girl so much." Amara sighed.

"She will be back...soon," I said. I suddenly felt down.

Xin's POV

I'm awake even though my eyes were still closed. I was patiently waiting for everyone to leave my room. These pests just kept on talking. Can they not see that someone is sleeping? I'm really knackered because of that man, Drecavac who was inside my body. He tried to take control of me and Seraph. I don't want any man inside me. I was feeling nauseous from remembering that he was inside my body. I needed to stab myself just to get rid of that pathetic demon. I was also hurt badly. I just needed to be precise, because one wrong move, might end up causing harm to Seraph. I was lucky that I avoided killing Seraph and me in the process. I almost killed Sheena, and I let that pathetic demon kill Kara. Speaking of Kara, should I-"

My train of thought was interrupted when I felt someone press my left breast. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at the bustful, sexy woman who was groping my breast. I glared at her. She yelped when she noticed that I was awake.

"Xin! Thank goodness! You are finally awake!" Oscar ran towards me and held my hand. "I'm so glad."

I frowned. Some new faces were staring at me in awe and astonishment. "I was sleeping...but you just had to be so NOISY. Could you perhaps not see that I was resting?"

Oscar chuckled. "That's the real Xin that we know..."

"Xin..." Sheena stood in front of me and gave me a small smile. "I'm glad that you're back."

I felt guilty upon seeing Sheena. "I'm sorry about Kara..."

Sheena shook her head. "You were not the one who killed her... I know that you couldn't even harm a single strand of hair on a woman's head, let alone, killing a woman. We know that you would never do such a thing." Othelia walked towards Sheena and squeezed her shoulder.

I knew that she was in pain. She was just hiding it with a smile.

"My Queen..."

I stared blankly at the woman who was groping my breast earlier.

"I'm Lust. I apologize for what I have done. I just lost my self-control. You are so beautiful. You made me we-"

Another woman covered Lust's mouth using her hand. "Okay, Okay. That's enough... I am Sloth, one  of the queens of the seven kingdoms in hell." She also introduced the other queens.

Sloth explained all the things that have happened ever since Drecavac started wreaking havoc. I needed to be crowned as the princess tomorrow to restore the balance in hell. They explained everything about the coronation, but I couldn't care less. I was just so sleepy and tired. They finally left me and let me have some rest when they noticed that my eyelids were getting heavy. I sighed in content while I stared at the red ceiling.

I opened my right hand and a small, blue fire appeared. I smiled and blew some wind towards it to make it bigger and livelier. "I'm glad that you were smart enough to put some fragments of your soul inside of me so that you could help me. You are still a very caring friend even after that thing that I did to you. Well, it wasn't literally me who did it, but I let him control me."

I slowly moved and let my feet touch the ground. I focused my energy on identifying the things in my surroundings.

"I love that woman... She is worth everything." Seraph smiled lovingly.

I nodded in agreement. When I was finally able to locate her body, I immediately teleported to her location. She was in a room. She was laying on top of beautiful flowers. A lot of orbs circled around me, they were glad to see me. I gave them a small smile which made them go around in happiness.

"I know that you are a very loyal friend. I hope this time you could make her yours." I whispered to her as I put the big, blue fire inside her chest.

A few seconds later, the woman sat in a flash and gasped. She was breathing heavily while looking puzzled. She touched her chest and shook her head. She looked at me and her eyes went wide. "X-Xin..."

"Why, hello there, Kara." I smirked.