Chapter 24

Seraph has been pestering me about going out and having fun for the past hour. Actually, she's been like this for a week now.

My head was starting to ache because of her. I kept on ignoring her, but she just keeps GETTING BETTER at it. I know I'm being sarcastic, but for once...I've been really wanting to strangle her until she passes out just so I can concentrate on my work. I have to send these documents to grandma before the deadline. I also promised to go on a date with her because she was being so insistent on being alone with me. Grandma is way too clingy when it comes to me. Veronica must have gotten her "clingy genes" from her. They love gossiping about me. It must have been the effect of being a love demon.

I felt drained, so I leaned my head on Amethyst's shoulder. She's in my room, visiting me.

"You okay?" Amethyst asked as she touched my face.

"Just tired. I was finally able to send the files to my grandma." I said while my eyes were closed.

I felt Amethyst helping me lay on the bed. She put my head on her thigh and started to massage my head. "This might help you."

"Oh...that felt so good." I felt a bit of a relief from my headache.

Amethyst giggled while she kept massaging my head. "You know, I miss hanging out with you."

"I'm sorry... I was so busy with work. Veronica's also so busy with work. Heidi has been the one preparing our meals."

"Oh....then I'll come here and help Heidi. She must have been feeling lonely when Veronica is busy."

"I like the idea of that." I said as I opened my eyes. I stared at her beautiful face. "I missed you too."

Amethyst smiled at me.

"AND WE MISSED YOU TOO!" Amara barged into my room, along with Cherry. I groaned when Amara jumped on me and straddled on top of me. Amethyst just laughed at me.

"Why is everybody so busy these days? Amara was busy with her part time job. I am also busy studying for my make-up exams." Cherry pouted.

"That's your fault for failing two subjects." Amara said to Cherry. Amara then pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch, woman!" I exclaimed and rubbed my cheeks. I looked up at Amethyst with my eyes pleading for her to save me.

Amethyst giggled. "Alright. Get out on top of her. She said you're heavy."

Amara gasped and put her hands on her chest. She was being dramatic. "No way in hell am I heavy." Amara jumped out of me.

Amethyst and Cherry giggled.

I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. "Nice save." I said to Amethyst.

"Why, thank you." Amethyst answered.

I groaned. "So, why are you all here?"

The three looked at each other. They looked like they were having a meeting through mental telepathy.

"Remember when Veronica called each of us to ask if we were with you? She also told us that you went to a club alone. We talked about it. You might not have a problem with going out and being around other people anymore? Why don't you go out with us and have some fun? You rarely go out of your room." Cherry grinned at me.

"I still have a problem with touching men." I said.

"Oh, Come on! You were fine when you went out alone. Please go out with us?" Amara pleaded.

"Just go with them!" Seraph was clapping her hands as she enjoyed the moment.

"Veronica won't allow me." I gave them a lame excuse.