Chapter 6

"She's not here anymore," Xin told them when she came back to their table. She let out a heavy sigh and she was drinking a lot of water. She never drinks any alcoholic and carbonated beverages.

Veronica held her hand and squeezed her palm. "Then, we'll go here next time. She might be a regular here."

"Don't worry. You'll meet her soon." Heidi said while giving her an encouraging smile.

"Maybe...you can try us?" Amara let out a nervous chuckle.

She frowned and looked at Amara's eyes. Amara is a stranger, so is Cherry. If her body didn't have any negative reaction to Amethyst, then why not try with these two? This could be another accomplishment if nothing bad happens when she touches them. Amara and Cherry got more nervous because of Xin's gaze. Xin didn't understand herself, but she had a cheeky grin on her face. The girls' jaws almost dropped on the floor when they saw Xin's two cute dimples on her face.

"I don't mind. Let's try it to make sure." Xin said as she stood up and went in between Amara and Cherry's seats. She calmed herself as she slowly touched Amara's hand. Xin intertwined their fingers. Her heart was beating really loud. She squeezed Amara's hand as she pressed her lips on the back of her hand. Xin shivered as she felt like her body was being electrified.

Amara let out a shaky breath. She can't explain what she just felt. Just a brush of Xin's lips on her skin made the butterflies in her stomach party like crazy. She blushed intensely as she stiffened up.

Xin went nearer to Cherry. She touched Cherry's chin and turned her face so that she was face to face with Xin. Their eyes locked with each other. Xin can see the nervousness in her eyes. Cherry gulped and stared blankly at Xin's eyes as if she was in a trance. Cherry then felt Xin's lips on her temple. She felt like there was a surge of electricity inside her body. Just a simple kiss from Xin gave her an unexplainable pleasure. Cherry felt like angels came down from heaven and played their trumpets to congratulate her.

Xin let out a calming sigh. She was amazed by the fact that her body did not react in a bad way even after what she did to Amara and Cherry. In fact, there was no reaction at all. "Make them yours, fool! They are food and don't share them with anyone else. They are precious to us!"

Again, there was a voice in her head. It was getting weirder and weirder. She didn't mind it and decided that she will have to deal with it later.

"D-Did you feel something?" Veronica was shocked at her sister's new accomplishment.

She smiled at them. She felt rejuvenated because of what has been happening. She suffered for far too long because of her condition. Those years of suffering may finally come to an end. This was another accomplishment, another level for her. She is finally changing.

"I think I'm fine." She said as she was looking at them.

A lot of women who were seated on other tables were stealing glances of Xin.

"That's...amazing, Xin," Heidi said with a reassuring smile. She felt happy for Xin.

Amara and Cherry were still in a trance because of what just happened. Sure, Amara was the one who offered themselves to help Xin. It's just that she didn't expect that her body would be reacting this way.

There was silence in between all of them. It wasn't an awkward kind of silence. There was an air of calmness to them. Xin continued to eat her food, so did the others.

The girls ordered another bottle of red wine to celebrate Xin's accomplishments. Xin still won't drink the red wine though.

"oh, my friend messaged me that she's coming here. She's just finishing some stuff at her office. She asked for us to wait until she's here. She's the owner of this place." Heidi happily placed her phone on the table.

Xin just nodded. The girls kept talking with each other while she was just quietly listening to them. She actually enjoys listening to their stories. She then heard a familiar voice near them.

"Hi, Heidi! I'm glad that you've brought your friends here." The woman said.

Xin slowly turned her head to face the woman who was standing next to them. She gulped as she realized that the woman she's staring at is Amethyst.

Amethyst's eyes went wide when she saw Xin. Her heart started to beat so fast and loud.

"She's finally here! Don't let her get away again, fool!"