Chapter 25

Xin's POV

I looked at Hazel. My eyes flickered as I tried to control Seraph who was not fully in control of my body. I clenched my jaw. I prepared my fists so I can fight back Seraph.

"Calm down. Let me handle this. Just be with me." I said to Seraph through my mind.

Seraph groaned in frustration. "Fine. Please, just talk to her."

I sighed in relief. My eyes' color were "midnight shade" again. I looked at everyone who was giving us weird looks. Hazel's still kneeling and bowed to me.

I cleared my throat. "Please, stand up. Can we talk in private, please?" I asked her politely.

"Yes, of course." Hazel smiled, but worry was still apparent on her face.

"Please, don't follow us. I need to talk to her." She said to the bodyguards.

"Let them be." Cynthia told his men.

"I'll be back. Don't worry and just enjoy yourselves." I said to everyone.

We walked together and found a place where we can talk without others hearing us.

"I have been looking for you. I need your help." Hazel started looking uneasy.

"Where is your love demon?" I asked. I fused with Seraph again.

"They were captured. They helped me escape."

"A love demon has been captured? By whom?"

"He's a fallen demon. His name is Ricky. I was captured by him, but when my love demon tried to rescue me, she was captured too. They used something to make her weak. There are also three other love demons locked up with her."

I frowned. Being captured is a big mistake for a love demon. Ricky must be powerful. A fallen demon is a demon who has been banished for breaking the law. He might've killed a human while on the job.

"So, four love demons have been locked up together? Are they that weak? Or are  they just plain stupid?"

Hazel flinched when I raised my voice. "N-No. Ricky used something to make them weak. They can't even touch the prison bars. I'm the only one who is able to touch it, because I am a human. Ricky can't touch those too."

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "It's called stupidity. How could they let this happen?" I groaned. That Ricky guy must have used a holy metal that can hurt demons.

Hazel bowed to me again. "P-Please help them...R-Ricky is still looking for me, for sure. I'm a virgin, and he will use me first before he kills me. I'm not the only one he's captured before. He raped and killed a lot of women. Mostly, women who work at strip clubs or women who sell their bodies for money. B-But some of his victims were innocent students."

I felt my body shake. My eyes twitched, and their colors became darker. I clenched my fist while I was gritting my teeth. My anger was starting to consume me. He raped women?! He killed them for fun?! That son of a bitch will die! No woman should have experienced that. Women don't deserve to be treated like that!

Women must be treated like queens, make them feel like they are loved and needed. They are not sex slaves!

I felt my body changing. I felt like my canines were growing. Wait...they're growing?!

Hazel looked at me with fear.

"Where. Is. He?" I asked. I felt enraged.

Hazel gulped. "I'll show you the place...but he has a lot of men guarding the area. They're not humans. They are supernaturals who have also been banished from their kingdoms."

I took a deep breath and shook my head to control my anger. This won't be good if I let my anger get the better of me. I might transform into my demon form.

"You won't be coming with me. It will be dangerous for you. Fallen demons like him are more sensitive to the scent of virgin women like you. You will most likely be raped and killed. Just give me the address and leave it to me. I'll save them and kill the motherfucker. You understand?" I said in a commanding tone as my eyes met hers.

She cowered in fear and nodded. "As you wish."

I closed my eyes and focused on controlling my anger. I felt a hand touching my arms. It calmed me down.

"Baby...are you okay? I'm sorry if I followed you, but you were taking so long. They're waiting for you." Amethyst said as she looked at me with worry.

I looked at her. My eyes' color reverted into bluish grey. I pulled her towards me and kissed her lips. She was caught off guard by my sudden movement, but she responded to my kiss. Our tongues were fighting for dominance as she wrapped her arms around my neck for support. I knew that her knees were getting weak, so I wrapped my hands around her and leaned our bodies against each other. We didn't mind Hazel whose eyes went wide as she watched us with our heated make up session.

I finally felt myself calming down.Our lips parted slowly, we were breathing heavily. She was flushed. Her eyes were filled with lust and longing towards me.

"Thanks for that." I gave her a peck on the lips. I looked at Hazel who was as red as a tomato. "Let's go back."

I held Amethyst's hand as we walked towards our table.

"You really took your time there. Don't tell me that you're trying to seduce Hazel too?" Amara crossed her arms and looked at me with suspicion.

"I'm not. I just had a make up session with Amethyst. Hazel just stood there and watched us." I said to her as I sat and drank some water.

Sally's spoon fell on her plate after hearing what I just said. Heidi cleared her throat and nodged Veronica's side, who was staring intently at me. Cherry just smirked at us and Amara smiled.

"Well, that's good to hear then." Amara said.

I looked at Amara and grabbed the collar of her shirt. I smashed my lips on her. She moaned when our tongues touched. The kiss lasted for just seven seconds, but I knew Amara got turned on.

"Is that enough?" I asked her.

Amara immediately nodded.

Sally and Hazel were so shocked.

"I-Is it fine with you?" Cynthia asked Amethyst.

Amethyst just smirked at her.

"It's fine...I have three girlfriends." I pointed to Amethyst, Amara, and Cherry.

Cynthia, Sally, and Hazel weren't able to speak a single word. They were mindblown.

Cherry pouted. "What about me?"

I sighed and kissed her too until she felt content.

Hazel couldn't believe it all. All she knew was that a love demon could only have one partner. What Oscar said to them was true. Seraph is different from the other love demons.