Chapter 32

Kara's POV

I shut my eyes as I waited for what he was about to do next when I suddenly smelled a sweet fragrance that calmed my senses. My naked body felt warm. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Xin looking at me with warmth in her eyes. Her black wings covered my naked body. Her touch gave my trembling body a comfortable warmth. I looked around and saw that Ricky was struggling to pull out two silver steel beams that were stabbed in his right shoulder and thigh. He was pinned on the wall. He kept screaming because of pain.

"I'm sorry... He managed to send me to another dimension. I lost you there." Xin touched my face. "He did this to you." She clenched her jaw and her fangs appeared. Her eyes flickered and they became silver.

I forced a smile. I felt pain as my head was still bleeding so much. "I-I'm fine... I can manage these wounds..." I tried to heal my wounds, but I was so weak. The chains made me three times weaker. K winced when Xin removed the chains from my wrists. It suddenly vanished.

"I'll fuck you two!" Ricky yelled.

Othelia and Oscar arrived. They gasped when they saw the state that I was in. They ran to me. Xin carried my weak body and gave Oscar the responsibility of looking after me. Oscar put his jacket on my body to cover my nakedness.

"Damn him!" Oscar glared at Ricky who was laughing hysterically.

Othelia was about to attack him when Xin stopped her. "He's mine," Xin growled.

Her voice changed. We were sure that it was Seraph.

"Sheena will kill us because of this," Oscar muttered.

I heard it, but I focused on Xin.

Xin pulled out the two silver steel beams that were stabbed on Ricky. He screamed in pain. "I got this thing from you. You know...it's one of your precious...collections."

Ricky laughed. "You think you can win with just that?"

Xin smirked. Blades of wind started to scatter all around us. Oscar and Othelia shielded me from the blades using their bodies. When we looked at them, Ricky was already lying on the floor. His two arms were cut off. His two legs were also cut off. We all saw the horror in his eyes. He tried to crawl, but he was stomped by Xin.

"You LOVE torturing women, yeah? I won't let you die just like that." Xin grabbed his horns and detached them from his head in a brutal fashion.

Ricky screamed in pain. "FUCK!! I'LL KILL YOU BITCH! FUCK!!!"

Xin just smirked as she threw his horns away. She kicked him hard on his torso and we heard bones crack. He flew, but Xin managed to grab his hair. She smashed his face on the floor a lot of times.

"Shit! I can feel his pain there even when I'm just watching." Oscar commented. We all flinched when we heard another set of bones crack. Ricky's jaw was broken.

Ricky's tears were falling on his cheeks. It was mixed with blood. He couldn't scream anymore. He tried to speak with all his might, but he was only able to manage a few mumblings.

Xin laughed as she dragged him in front of us. "Let's show them how to punish this rubbish like a real man."

We unconsciously held our breaths for a few moments when Xin took my sword from the floor. She kneeled and grabbed Ricky's peen tightly. His eyes went wide as he struggled to free himself from Xin's deadly grip. Xin started to cut Ricky's been slowly, but surely. He was screaming even though his jaw was broken. His tears came out and flowed like waterfalls. Xin made sure that he felt the pain when she cut his balls.

We all flinched at the scene that had just unfolded in front of us, especially Oscar. Oscar looked so pale as he was looking at Ricky.

Xin laughed, it was a very sinister laugh. I saw happiness in her eyes. She looked amused. "You'll love this." She forced Ricky's mouth to open and shoved his peen inside his mouth. He cried as he was trying to get away from Xin, but Xin held his jaw and forced him to swallow his peen.

I loved the look on Ricky's face. He was a complete mess. I smiled upon seeing that he has suffered so much.  His screams were like music to my ears.

Xin grabbed the silver steel beam again and stabbed Ricky's chest with it. She stabbed him again and again and again, too many times that we've lost count of it.

Oscar and Othelia lost the color on their faces. They were vomiting while I enjoyed the show.

Ricky stopped moving and making sounds. "Aww... he's already dead. What a shame." Xin pouted and threw the silver steel beams away. She looked at us as all of the bloodstains on her clothes magically vanished. Her hands that were full of blood suddenly became very clean, as nothing happened at all.

Oscar and Othelia couldn't look at Xin. They were afraid of her. I just smiled at her as she walked towards me.

"He did a lot of awful things to you. I'm sorry that I let my guard down." She kneeled and she gently took me in her arms.

"Don't be. You killed him the way that I've always wanted to." My voice was weak, it came out almost like a whisper.

She smiled at me as she lowered her head. I gasped when I felt her lips on my lips. I tasted blood coming from her. Our lips moved and I swallowed her blood. My body started to feel light. My wounds were healing fast. All the bloodstains were fading.

Her scent was so sweet. It was like inviting me to sleep. She moved her head and she looked at my face again.

"There...you're okay now. Sheena won't cry anymore."

She knew what I felt towards Sheena? My eyelids were getting heavier and I slowly closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xin's POV

I took Kara and carried her out of the mansion. Oscar and Othelia were following me. I sighed in relief because Kara's healed. Fucking Ricky...that bloke... I wasn't satisfied. If I ever get a chance to visit hell, I'll make him suffer more. I smirked when I imagined his screams.

"Reveal every detail to anyone who asks about this. This shall serve as a warning to everyone." I instructed the two.

"As you wish," Oscar answered.

"...But don't tell my girls about this...especially, Veronica. She might pass out if she hears about those things that I did."

Othelia giggled. "Promise we won't tell her, and your girls."

"Very well.... Now lets all head back home."