Chapter 39

Xin's POV

I was leaning against the door while watching Cherry and Amara happily unpacking their things in my room. Guess what? Amara will be living here with us too. I was shocked by her sudden announcement as she forced herself to get inside our room with her baggage. They were acting like I didn't exist. They were squealing like teenagers and they kept laughing at their stupid jokes. I'm glad that my bed is king-sized because they didn't want to stay in the guest room. They want to be in my room, huh?! Women!

I shook my head as I got out of my room. I heard a giggle behind me, it was Amethyst.

"Do you want me to live here too?" Amethyst asked as she followed me to the living room. Oscar and Hazel were playing some game on my Xbox. They were also trash-talking, which surprised me quite a bit. Never heard Hazel do that ever. Othelia kept on laughing, she enjoyed how Hazel was swearing.

"I don't mind. I'm sure that even if you ask me, you'll just end up doing what you want, just like those two." I frowned.

Amethyst kissed my cheeks. "You're cute when you're angry." She chuckled as she held my hand.

"I'm not angry. I'm just...just..." Scumbag brain. I just can't find the right word for what I wanted to say.

"A bit angry, I guess." Amethyst cupped my face with her hands and she kissed my lips. I kissed her back as I slowly wrapped her waist with my arms. She moaned when I slowly grabbed her ass and squeezed them. I love feeling her lips and body against mine. The pleasure that she was giving me was making me calm.

Our lips parted. She smiled and gave me a peck on my lips, then she pulled me on the couch to sit.

"We're done with the task that you gave us." Kara and Sheena appeared out of nowhere, which gave Amethyst a bit of a fright.

"Very well... but I need you to protect her until she leaves that house. If her father tries to hurt her or anyone, make sure they suffer."

They both had a sinister grin and they nodded. They were gone again in a flash.

"Her father is a scumbag." Amethyst leaned her head against my shoulder.

"He is... He was already caught by Greed's trap. He won't be able to get away from it anymore. He's totally trapped there." I said as I massaged her head a bit.

"Mmm...that feels good..." She said with her eyes closed. "Would you mind going to my apartment with me? It's been a while since we had an alone time." She whispered.

"And we already did it just a few days ago. Can't get enough of me, huh?" I teased.

She giggled. "I'll never get enough of you, Xin. We all can't"

I chuckled. "Okay, but not now. Those two will bring destruction to my room. Can you check them, please? You are the one who is able to neutralize their crazy minds."

She laughed lightly and nodded. She kissed me on my forehead and then headed straight to my room.

"They are here," Seraph said. "She put on something inside Veronica. They followed us here."

Oscar and Othelia looked at me. They were waiting for me to give them their tasks. I stood up and looked around. "Stay here and protect this place."

They all nodded. I got out of the apartment and followed the dark aura that was lurking around. I went to the back alley but found no one. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and saw that a knife had been stabbed in my shoulder. I flinched when I took the knife out and I started to bleed, which stained my white shirt.

I didn't feel the knife on its way to me. Another knife was thrown towards me with a speed that no human can produce. I did a backflip to be able to dodge the knife. I ignored the pain that I felt.

"You need more practice, my Queen."

A man's voice came from the shadows.

"I'm not a queen," I said as I healed my wound. The blood was still in my shirt though.

The man laughed and revealed himself in front of me. He had a curled horn on his forehead. His body was all red, and his fangs were showing on his mouth. His eyes were all black. He was bigger than Ricky. "My apologies, my queen...but you have to come with us."

I jumped so that I could get away from those sneaking hands that were trying to grab me. A man with green skin also appeared.

"Why should I?" I frowned. I knew that there was another one hiding somewhere. It's just that I couldn't pinpoint its exact location.

"The Queens wanted to meet you." The red one answered. He positioned himself as his big hands held a golden rope.

The green one did the same. I prepared myself for their attack. Seraph took over my body. Seraph knew that it was gonna be more dangerous than before. They were no ordinary demons. I can feel their power.

The green one attacked me first. He threw me his golden, steel-like rope. I tried to block it using my sharp wind blades, but it got through and wrapped my wrist. I was caught off guard when my other wrist was also caught by the red one's golden rope.

"Please, don't try to fight us...or we will be forced to take your sister." The red one said. His voice was shaking.

I stopped struggling to free my wrists and just glared at them. Another demon appeared. He was taller than them, and he was wearing a mask. His body was slender, almost like a shadow. It was floating like smoke.

"If you hurt her, I will kill you," I said.

"She won't if you go with us."

I glared at them and then closed my eyes. "Tsk! Loser!" Seraph was pissed too.

"I won't let anything bad happen to Veronica. We have to go with them." Seraph didn't complain and just nodded.

I looked at the three demons and nodded. The slender demon made a portal under us.

"Good choice, my queen." The red one said as he went beside me. The green one followed. They were making sure that I wouldn't be able to run away.

A light appeared and it devoured us. I felt my body becoming heavier. There was darkness all over me until a big light appeared.

I was staring at a big, golden castle. They were dragons flying around. A couple of soldiers lined up. They were all demons.

"I told you... I will see you again." Greed appeared in front of us.