Chapter 12

The sound of their heavy breathing and kisses filled the room. They couldn't resist each other anymore after their kiss at the restaurant. Amethyst invited Xin to her room which is located on the third floor of the building. Upon entering Amethyst's room, they started kissing again. Amethyst wrapped her legs on Xin's waist. Xin glady held her butt and squeezed them. Amethyst moaned. Their tongues were fighting for dominance.

Xin pushed Amethyst against the wall. Her lips were slowly moving down towards her neck.

"X-Xin.." Amethyst moaned, she was calling her name.

It was music to Xin's ears. She slowly untied the strap of Amethyst's dress. Amethyst wasn't wearing a bra. She couldn't take her eyes away from those big, round breasts. Amethyst's pink nipples were becoming hard, like begging to be tasted.

"T-This is my first time.." Amethyst whispered.

"Me too... I'm so nervous right now, but I want you. Is this really okay with you? It's still not too late to back out now."

Amethyst shook her head. "No. I want this, and I want you too." She said while blushing.

Xin smiled and nodded. She lowered her head to taste Amethyst's nipple. She sucked it and played with it using her tongue. Amethyst grabbed Xin's hair for support. Amethyst's moans were becoming louder. Xin shivered from the pleasure she felt from just hearing Amethyst's voice.

Xin massaged Amethyst's breast and playfully pinched her nipples. Amethyst's legs were still wrapped around Xin's waist. She carried Amethyst towards the bed. Xin slowly took her clothes off, leaving only her sexy black lacy bra and thong.

Amethyst was in awe as she touched Xin's six-pack abs. "Wow...you're so...sexy."

"Thanks...So are you..." Xin finally took off Amethyst's dress.

They kissed again, not because of hunger for each other. They kissed this time out of passion...and... love?

Xin took off the last undergarment remaining on Amethyst's body, revealing Amethyst's nude body. It was the first time that Xin saw a naked woman in front of her. The woman under her was looking at her with eyes pleading to be touched again.

Xin grabbed Amethyst's breasts and gently massaged them. Xin's tongue swirled on Amethyst's navel. Her middle finger touched Amethyst's core. It was wet, too wet. She couldn't believe that Amethyst's body would react like this towards her.

Xin's finger easily got inside Amethyst. Amethyst moaned loudly. Xin slowly moved her finger in and out while her tongue was busy playing with her nipples.

Amethyst's chest heaved up and down as she breathed. Amethyst gripped her blanket from the pleasure she felt. It was the first time she felt this kind of pleasure. She hasn't really gone this far with her past lovers. She couldn't give her body to them. It was different when she kissed Xin though. She felt like she was ready to give in to Xin. Why? Why is Xin so different compared to the others? She gasped when she felt that Xin's tongue was on her clit, licking, sucking, and playing with it.

"Uhm....yes, right there!" Amethyst moaned. Her eyes were rolling back in pleasure.

Xin inserted another finger inside, she made sure that she didn't hurt Amethyst. Amethyst's entrance gladly took in her fingers, the wetness helped her fingers get in easily. She thrust her fingers fast, making Amethyst moan louder. Amethyst's mouth was wide open. She was breathing heavily.

"X-Xin! Fuck!" Amethyst moaned again when Xin inserted her third finger inside her. Xin continued to thrust her fingers. Within a few seconds, Amethyst climaxed, screaming Xin's name.

Xin kissed Amethyst's thigh up to her stomach. She looked at the woman's face. Her eyes were still shut, her breathing still heavy as she recovered from her climax.

"Does it hurt?" Xin asked as she kissed Amethyst's jaw.

"A little...but it was amazing," Amethyst answered with her eyes still closed.

"You're so beautiful," Xin whispered in Amethyst's ear as she lightly bit her earlobe.

Amethyst shivered when she felt Xin's breath on her ears. "We're not done yet."

"I know." Xin just smirked. "It's my turn now." She lifted Amethyst's right leg and pressed her core against Amethyst's.

Amethyst bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning, but her body betrayed her.

Xin moved her hips. They moaned together when they felt their wetness on each other. Xin ground slowly, then faster and faster.

"Shit!" Amethyst screamed when Xin grinded her core harder to Amethyst. Amethyst was still sensitive but she already felt her climax getting close again

"Oh baby, don't cum yet until I say so," Xin said as she moved her hips faster.

Amethyst shut her eyes. She was trying her best not to climax yet, but it was so good. "I-I can't, please!"

Xin lifted Amethyst's butt while their hips were still moving. There was too much pleasure. She felt her body getting close to climaxing too. "Baby' I'm close."

Amethyst gripped her blanket. "S-Shiiit!" Xin screamed as they both climaxed.

Xin was panting as she stayed on top of Amethyst. This is sex. No, this is called making love.

"Now, this is what I really call heaven," Seraph said, her voice sounded like she was satisfied.

Xin smiled and looked at Amethyst who was already sleeping soundly. She slowly moved and lay beside her. She kissed her lips once more and closed her eyes. She was glad to be in control of her own body during her first time. It was the best feeling, a feeling she had never felt before.

Xin wrapped her arms around Amethyst's body and went to sleep. She will never forget this night and hopefully, Veronica won't make a fuss about this. She was no longer a virgin anymore and she never even feel any regret at all.

Even in Xin's dream, Amethyst was so perfect in her eyes. They were laughing and cuddling. Xin hopes that this happiness will never end and be with the people she loves.