Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Before Xia Sisi spoke, she heard an extremely pretentious and particularly shrill voice from the position of the stairs: "Ah? I said why Sisi suddenly said that she wanted to break up with Brother Yi. It turned out that... she had already lived with another man!"

Xia Sisi threw an eye knife over, and Hao Rou was so scared that she stepped back two steps.

This shocking voice is not someone else's, or Hao Rou, who wants to be a bitch and set up an archway!

"Sisi, you... How can you have sex with my uncle?"

Lin Yi, who was beside him, said in disbelief.

Xia Sisi looked at Lin Yi like this and wanted to go back to his previous life and run to himself to slap himself twice - what do you think of such a stupid man?

"Are you the child of the Lin family abroad?"

Xia Sisi suddenly thought of the sensational romantic debt of the old man of the Lin family.

Grandpa Lin found a mistress outside. Grandma Lin tore up the mistress. Later, the mistress went abroad with her illegitimate child.

"Are you the orphan of the Xia family?"

Lin Yuan did not answer and asked Xia Sisi.

When Xia Sisi heard the words "Xia's orphan", he seemed to have been stabbed in his heart and knew that Lin Yuan said so on purpose.

It's a reply to the sentence that Xia Sisi just asked, "The child of the Lin family abroad"

For a moment, Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan were silent for a moment.

But Hao Rou refused to give up beside him.

She looked at Xia Sisi and looked more beautiful than before! Lin Yi's eyes straightened when he saw it just now.

She and Lin Yi moved to this building in a hurry, or they just wanted to stay for a while, and didn't bring much at all. At first, the two thought that the Lin family had a big business, and Lin Yi was the eldest grandson of the Lin family. Even if it was the end of the world, they would not leave them.

But I didn't expect that the power was cut off in a few days. I didn't succeed in contacting the Lin family, and I ate all the food at home. Now I see the rain rising, and there is no way out if I want to go out!

Now I can only come up and ask Lin Yuan to see if Lin Yuan has anything to eat, or ask Lin Yuan if he can have any way to contact the Lin family.

Unexpectedly, I happened to see Xia Sisi, who was refreshing and more determined than before, and was not affected by the end of the world at all!

Hao Rou looked at the quarrel between several people, which had attracted the neighbors in the building. Her eyes turned and a string of tears flowed down: "Sisi... You... You left Brother Yi and designed Grandma Lin to think that there was something between me and Brother Yi. Is it because you have already met Brother Yi's uncle?"

Xia Sisi instantly got goose bumps all over her body - what a nonsense green tea bitch!

And many lively neighbors gathered not far behind the door.

Many people looked at the 66th floor and installed the door yesterday. They wanted to come to find out the news, but they were blocked by the big black.

Now I see that there is a hustle and bustle on the 66th floor, so I also interrupted and gossiped there.

In particular, an old woman snorted coldly, "Oh, she looks like a very energetic little girl. How can she still do this kind of thing of climbing? What a shame!"