Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311

The slight vibration of the ground quickly shook all the people in the house out.

Bai Ze said in shock, "Sister Sisi, is it an earthquake?"

Xia Sisi put her hand to her lips, made a gesture of "shh", and looked outside the door.

When everyone came out, the system's early warning was automatically lifted.

Seeing Xia Sisi's actions, the others fell silent.

Soon, the rustling sound of trying to pry open the door lock reached everyone's ears.

Xia Sisi winked at Lin Yuan who was beside her, and Lin Yuan nodded slightly.

Xia Sisi greeted Bai Ze, and the two stood on both sides of the door, one on the left and one on the right.

Lin Yuan walked to the door, ready to open it.

The door lock of the movable base is very special. It cannot be opened from the outside anyway. The door lock can only be opened by a special key. You only need to press a small button to open it in the base.

So Lin Yuan walked to the door, lightly pressed the button on the door, and heard a click, and the door outside was unlocked.

At this moment, the skin of Lin Yuan's whole body has turned into metal, and there are even blades in his hands, ready to attack at any time.

After waiting for a few seconds, there was no movement outside, as if the person who was about to unlock the lock had already left.

Xia Sisi nodded slightly to Lin Yuan, and Lin Yuan stepped forward and pushed the door open.

The sun shines into the courtyard, but there is no one outside.

It was as if the sound of picking the lock just heard was a hallucination.

But where there is sunshine, there must be shadows. They are very vigilant and dare not take it lightly.

Ji Shaohui has already returned to the house under the hint of Xia Sisi's eyes, the people outside are unknown, Ji Shaohui is not a professional combatant, it is too dangerous to be at the door.

Led by Lin Yuan, who was surrounded by metal as if wearing a layer of protective armor, several people walked out of the gate cautiously.

Outside the door, I still didn't see anyone, not even an animal.

The more invisible the enemy is, the more frightening it is.

Xia Sisi frowned slightly, and she looked at the handjob next to her. HTtPS://ωWw.kαNSHúsHΙ.℃ōm/

The gray machine spread its wings and took off, patrolling around with the silver sparrow.

But Dahei looked at Xia Sisi, Xia Sisi could understand from Dahei's eyes - Dahei didn't notice any smell or sound.

At this moment, in a dark place in the corner, suddenly there was a gunshot!

There was no supernatural attack, and no figure flashed. This sudden gunshot shocked everyone.

And Bai Ze, who was standing on the farthest side, was the target of that gun attack!

Bai Ze reacted extremely quickly. The moment the gunshot sounded, he suddenly used his ability.

The whole body is wrapped in a khaki shell, and the stench spreads.

Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan hurriedly backed away to avoid the smell from Bai Ze.