Chapter 471-480

Chapter 471

The gray machine is very depressed now.

At this moment, it is being grabbed by a man.

And this man exudes a very unpleasant taste all over his body.

This is the animal's intuition. As soon as it flew to this area, it felt uncomfortable all over and the hair on its body was erected.

There is a voice in my heart telling it - turn around, run!

So, it did so.

I immediately turned my head and was about to run, and I still thought that I must report my feeling to the shovel!

But as soon as he thought about it and turned his head, he felt that his body was out of control.

It's like a force pulling its wings, pulling its claws straight, and directly dropping the whole bird.

At this moment, the creepy feeling on its body was even more aggravated. Not to mention the hair on its body, it felt that it was going to break away from its body.

However, this is not enough. It feels that its body is like a puppet, constantly flying in the opposite direction.

The uncomfortable feeling was getting heavier and heavier... Then, it saw the man sitting on the stone.

Wearing a white robe and standing barefoot on a huge black stone, with his hands open, as if he were hugging something.

It, just like... throwing it into the man's arms.

"Tschat!"

The gray machine wanted to curse, but found that the sound he made was all the sound of birds, as if he had lost the function of speaking human words.

It shut up and just stared at the man in front of it fiercely.

The man had a smile on the corners of his mouth, but his smile was very strange.

It's like... This smile doesn't come from the bottom of my heart, it's just for laughing.

"What a fragile little life."

The man stretched out his hand and gently touched the feathers of the gray machine.

The gray machine continued to chat, constantly scolding in my heart - you are crisp, you are weak, and your whole family is fragile!

"Little man, don't curse."

The man seemed to hear the voice from the bottom of the gray machine's heart, and his eyes suddenly became serious.

At the same time, his hand has been placed on the head of the gray machine.

The gray machine felt that the hand was constantly tightening!

Its head has become a pain!

The man was actually holding his head hard with his hand, as if he was going to pinch it out!

The gray machine shouted at first, and then it didn't even have the strength to scream.

It can feel that its eyes are convex, and even blood is flowing from the corners of its mouth.

Just as it thought it was about to die, its heart flashed through the big black brother, shoveling shit and the face of the silverfinch girl, and shouted in his heart with the last strength - I M!

At that time, the gray machine didn't think much about it. It just thought that if it had to die, it would be better to die. Maybe it would become a soul in the future and meet the little silverfinch girl, and it could still blow a game - I have never been timid in the face of life and death!