Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

    Dahei didn't quite understand what Xia Sisi was going to do, why he went to bed so early today.

    But the big black dog didn't talk too much harshly, Xia Sisi did what she did, and slept together.

    At half past twelve, Xia Sisi's alarm clock woke her up on time.

    She got up, put on the black night outfit she had prepared long ago, pulled Dahei—and went downstairs.

    When we got downstairs, it was pitch black.

    The security guards of the property have not come to work for a long time, and the water has flooded the lobby on the first floor, and the property has temporarily isolated it with waterproof sandbags.

    However, this is only temporary, maybe tomorrow, the whole place will be covered by water.

    Braving the wind and rain, Xia Sisi swam to the opposite side of the road with Dahei.

    There are a lot of floating objects in the water, and the body is completely soaked in the acid rain, and I can feel a little pain.

    Xia Sisi knew that this was the feeling of acid rain corroding the skin.

    But it doesn't matter, she knows the usefulness of this acid rain.

    From Xia Sisi's point of view, Dahei looks quite handsome swimming, and the whole dog's dignified dog-planing is quite interesting.

    The street lamps had been cut off for a long time, and there were a lot of garbage floating in the water, but the distance was not long, and Xia Sisi and Dahei quickly swam to the opposite side.

    At this time, it can be seen that the water has submerged into the small building here.

    Without further ado, Xia Sisi took out tools and picked the lock of the small building in front of her.

    Although it was already one o'clock in the morning, Xia Sisi didn't dare to take out the light source to illuminate it in a big way when the whole city was silently shut down.

    She only took a dark yellow dim flashlight that she had prepared earlier.

    In this way, the light emitted from the house is difficult to be noticed by the residents in the distance.

    Wading into the house, this is an open space for storing goods. There is a table at the door, with some documents, calculators, and a computer piled up on it. It should be used by ordinary express delivery points to calculate the express delivery fee. and a place to check the list.

    The house is full of express boxes, some in plastic bags, and some on shelves.

    It should be that before the courier point evacuated the people, they were afraid that there would be rainwater flooding in, so they raised the moisture-proof pads.

    At this moment, there was no rain soaking the courier, which made Xia Sisi heave a sigh of relief.

    Knowing that time was running out, Xia Sisi didn't have the time to unpack and read each package, so she walked over and took what was there.

    Even those tables, chairs, electronic scales, moisture-proof pads, and computers were not spared!

    When the extremely cold period comes, tables, chairs, and moisture-proof mats can be used as firewood.

    With the increase of Xia Sisi's materials and the expansion of the space, the shelves in Xia Sisi's space are no longer enough.

    Those seemingly useless things like computers, who knows if they will be useful in the future?