Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

What the aunt didn't expect was that when she went down from the 66th floor, the rescue would have left long ago.

The rescue is only to count how many households have survived downstairs, and inform everyone that the government is already building a security base. I hope everyone can wait patiently, and the acid rain is small and the government is about to distribute supplies.

Of course, the residents who haven't seen the official for so long certainly don't want to watch the boat leave immediately. They are all prespersing.

There is also the arm of the little brother who came to send a message and asked someone to give him something to eat.

But there are only four people on the ship. Along the way, even if there are supplies, they have been sent out. How can they fall here?

In the end, the people on the boat still shook off the man who was holding his sleeve tightly and left.

The residents standing on the stairs can be said to be in a hurry and can't catch anyone at all.

The aunt ran down at this time and shouted at the faraway boat, "It's killing people. Someone upstairs has killed people!" Send someone to arrest her quickly! Don't you care about the life or death of us ordinary people? You bitches, come and arrest people!"

But the boat has run away.

In addition, many residents upstairs have seen the boat, and they are shouting everything at this moment, which has drowned the aunt's voice for a long time.

The aunt stood at the top of the stairs with a pale face and stamped her feet in anger.

Xia Sisi doesn't know about this.

She went back to her room long ago, and the door of the stairs was also locked well.

She stood in front of the French window and watched the ship come and go, thinking that it was almost the same as the last life.

Now the whole country and even the whole world are in a stage of cutting off water, electricity and network, and there is not enough manpower for both the police and the army.

The official must have rescued important supplies such as emergency granaries at the first time, but there must still be many places that have been affected by the disaster, forming a situation of more monks and less porridge.

Xia Sisi and his aunt pulled for a while. When he came back, he couldn't tell whether he was in a good or bad mood, so he drank a cup of fragrant and delicious lemon tea.

When Xia Sisi was buying milk tea, she specially asked to add more coconuts. Now she can suck a few coconuts in every bite, and she can burst with a bite in her mouth.

The sweetness of coconut burst in her mouth, making her mood feel better in an instant.

No matter how excited the people outside scolded the "rescue team" were, Xia Sisi closed the door, hugged the dog, and decided to start dismantling the express after drinking milk tea.

"This is a manual job. If only the big black and gray machine could help me."

Xia Sisi went to an empty room, took out dozens of packages of express delivery from the space first, looked at the mountains of boxes, and curled his lips helplessly.

Da Hei seemed to understand. He walked into the room and took one out of a pile of boxes. He walked to Xia Sisi with his tail shaking hard and his eyes full of expectation.

Xia Sisi raised her eyebrows and thought that there must be a clue in the express box.

"Look at you, you little clever, what did you pick out!"