Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

On this day, after Mrs. Lin left.

Xia Sisi returned to her house.

It's getting dark after such a twist.

She first put away several fully charged solar charging panels.

Then I checked the operation status of the generator at home.

It snowed today, and the snow will get heavier and heavier, and there will be less and less time for the sun.

At this time, the hundreds of charging pads that Xia Si Sit ho up are all useful.

In fact, she began to charge all the charging pads a long time ago, and now it is full.

Calculated, it can almost ensure that the power of those tablets, mobile phones, and other small things under her hand can survive the extremely cold period.

As for large objects, such as refrigerators, they are powered by generators.

After feeding the big black and the gray machine, Xia Sisi decided to go to the space to have a look.

Xia Sisi first ran to Farm No. 1.

After harvesting a pile of firewood before, Xia Sisi made a little bad.

It is also an experiment on the farm.

This time, she buried the body of a mutant on the farm.

This is what she found on the rooftop. It was a mutant magpie.

Looking at that, it has been frozen to death for many days. It is the size of a pheasant, and the feathers on its body have also mutated and turned into a very dazzling color.

She had buried plants, bread and artificial objects in Farm No. 1 before, but she had never buried organic matter.

There are also a variety of things produced on the farm, just like the rabbit with blueberries.

Xia Sisi went to see the rabbit yesterday. The rabbit is bigger than before, and now it looks similar to a puppy.

And the little rabbits it gave birth to are a combination of mother rabbit and father rabbit, which is very fancy and interesting.

She is now standing in front of Farm No. 1 and looking at the place where she buried the body of the mutant magpie yesterday.

But I found that there was nothing in the place that should have been bulged out.

Xia Sisi squatted down and rummaged through that place with a shovel, but found nothing.

The farm does not produce anything.

"Is this... the farm ate the bodies of the mutant animals?"

Xia Sisi said her conclusion in surprise.

She decided to find some mutant bodies when she had time to see if it was.

Because nothing was produced, Xia Sisi could only plant a cabbage in Farm No. 2 and put it directly on Farm No. 1.

It's also an experiment.

Let's see what kind of changes will happen to the vegetables produced in the space through the blessing of another time.

The animals in the pasture are very lively.

Xia Sisi will come to the ranch every day these days to make those by-products that can be produced.

She found that on the farm, these animals grew much faster than outside.

It's like an alpaca. She just sheared her wool the day before yesterday, and she can cut it again today.