Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

    In the next life, these two people are still together.

    I confirmed with Zhao Ying that Lin Yi and Hao Rou had stayed in the room for four days, and tonight is the second day.

    What appeared in Xia Sisi's mind were the scenes and methods of catching rape seen in a bunch of novels.

    Why do live broadcasts, and bring people to kill, expose, expose the faces of the two on the street and then strip the clothes of Xiaosan!

    But these are not very practical for Xia Sisi.

    The Lin family can be regarded as having a reputation.

    If Xia Sisi really made this matter known to everyone, I am afraid that the Lin family will not only not dissolve our marriage, nor will they give Xia Sisi the fund shares left by Xia Sisi's parents, but will even tear themselves apart with her! Even pour dirty water on her.

    In order to preserve the reputation of their Lin family, they will do something desperate at that time.

    Beating Hao Rou violently and stripping her naked, these things can wait until the end of the world.

    When the order collapses, Xia Si thought will do anything to this couple.

    "That's all I can help you with. I didn't like you at first, and I came to eat with you only because I wanted to be connected with each other." Zhao Ying

    rolled her eyes at Xia Sisi.

    Xia Si thought about the conflict between her and Zhao Ying, but it was because she was usually cold-tempered and didn't like to hang out with others, and there were a few things that didn't give Zhao Ying face.

    At this moment, an idea popped up in Xia Sisi's mind, but Zhao Ying's help was needed for this idea.

    Xia Sisi took a deep breath and looked at Zhao Ying in front of her: "Zhao Ying, I need your help. What happened before was that Xia Sisi's character was too stubborn. I promise I won't fight against you in the future." Zhao Ying was stunned for a moment

    . , as if she didn't expect Xia Sisi to say that.

    But after a while, she still nodded.

    Xia Sisi smiled secretly in her heart, that's great.

    Ji Dong, this time, she, Xia Sisi, must sever ties with you! Sever ties with your Lin family!

    After separating from Zhao Ying, Xia Sisi contacted the old lady of the Lin family.

    The old lady of the Lin family is over eighty years old and has always been in good health. She was a very powerful woman when she was young, and now she is the same at home.

    For what Ji Dong did, Xia Sisi felt that she was not completely ignorant, but it was absolutely impossible to know everything.

    At least she didn't know anything about Lin Yi and Hao Rou.

    Because... because of what she experienced when she was young, what she hates the most are cheating and unfaithful people!

    At that time, Ji Dong's father once took care of a woman outside, and the old lady almost broke her leg.

    And one more thing...

    When she was young, she liked Grandpa Xia Sisi.

    The obsessive kind.