Chapter 491-500

Chapter 491

"Well, this fainting is not entirely due to Bai Ze's power, but also because he is pregnant, so he is a little weak. Otherwise, it will run away. I checked it, and there was no big problem. I'll feed it some spiritual spring water and my blood to make sure the child grows well.

Ji Shaohui said that at the same time, his hand touched Xiaobai's fur twice, looking very interested: "What kind of cubs will Dahei and Xiaobai give birth to?"

In fact, Xia Sisi also wants to know this problem, and even has some expectations.

Ji Shaohui is not so bold in feeding blood now. He has learned to cut a small cut on his finger with a scalpel and squeeze a few drops.

So this time he did so, feeding a few drops of blood to Xiaobai's mouth.

Xiaobai licked Ji Shaohui's finger twice in a daze, and then slept more soundly.

"Shaohui, Xiaobai, let you and Sun Yu take care of it first." Xia Sisi's worried expression was swept away, but she changed to a happy look.

She can't wait to tell Dahei the news.

However, when she first left, Ji Shaohui suddenly grabbed her hand.

Xia Sisi turned around and looked at Ji Shaohui, who looked paralyzed.

Ji Shaohui looked at Xia Sisi with a pair of strange and bright eyes, but at the same time, there was an incredible rosy appearance on his face.

"Sisi, in fact, recently... I also found something else."

"Ah?"

Xia Sisi suddenly became nervous.

Because Ji Shaohui's expression is really strange!

"Well, in fact, my power is not only in my blood, but also in my other places... For example, sweat, my urine, and even saliva!"

Ji Shaohui looked at Xia Sisi seriously and said word by word.

In fact, for Ji Shaohui, this is only an ordinary research result, and he is also reporting or stating the research results to Xia Sisi.

However, the object of the research is himself, and even... In order to verify the success of this research, he has really tossed himself a lot these days.

It can be said that he has gone through experiments in all the places on his body that can produce liquid.

Then I found that I really can cure all the liquids on my body!

Originally, he could not tell Xia Sisi about this matter.

But he also found that... his own blood is actually not the most healing liquid on his body!

This is what he is more embarrassed about.

Moreover, the healing ability of the different liquids on his body is also a little different.

Blood is the most balanced liquid, that is, all the healing ability and strengthening ability. It has some, but it is not specialized.

Like saliva, it is actually the liquid with the strongest healing ability all over the body, which is three times stronger than the healing ability of his blood!

Then there was his sweat, which actually had the effect of enhancing the power, which was such a surprise!

Now the mushrooms in their space can also produce a supplementary effect to the power, but they can't be enhanced!

His sweat can raise the power to a higher level in a short time.

It's like a strong agent!

Then...