Chapter 521-530

Chapter 521

After separating from Colonel Zheng, Xia Sisi wanted to see what happened to Ding Lei's side.

But the problem is that she didn't know where Ding Lei and Ji Shaohui went, so she found someone to ask at the base.

This in-and-see...

There are a lot of soldiers surrounded.

"Sister Xia, you haven't been back for a long time!"

A soldier's eyes were bright, and he greeted Xia Sisi from afar.

Xia Sisi couldn't remember who he was, but she still smiled happily: "Well, come to the shelter for a few days."

Xiaobing seemed to see that Xia Sisi couldn't tell who he was, and took the initiative to say, "I, ugly is also a weapon!"

The soldier reported his power.

As soon as I heard the power, Xia Sisi was impressed! After all, she has used this power many times before, and she is very handy.

Looking at the soldier in front of the face, he is actually... not very handsome, but he is also beautiful. I don't know how he can awaken such a power.

"I, a beautiful day in my neighbor."

"I, fireball."

......

Everyone reported their own power, and Xia Sisi immediately met these power.

Then, Xia Sisi sent some supplies to these people to eat, as well as some candy.

Although it is only ordinary candy taken out of the space, it is also a precious thing in the current sday.

"Although this candy is not a good thing, it can also coax girls. Didn't your old commander ask you all to find someone recently? Take the candy and find the girl you like!"

After Xia Sisi finished speaking, he saw that the eyes of several soldiers lit up.

And the other soldiers obviously didn't react much when they got the candy.

This way, you can see which one has an object and which one has no object.

Xia Sisi thought it was a little fun.

"You don't have to have a girl you like or are with you to send her. Sometimes, if you are brave once, you will have a girlfriend!"

Xia Sisi patted one of the soldiers with candy curled his lips on the shoulder and said.

"Then I might as well find a girl to give it to me. Anyway, I don't like anyone."

With that, the little soldier didn't even look at it. He saw a girl coming next to him and handed over the candy: "Send you."

The girl was shocked and took two steps back.

Xia Sisi saw that she was a beautiful girl, about eighteen or nineteen years old. Her hair was cut into short hair, and she looked thin and thin in ordinary clothes in the shelter.

"Give it to me?"

The little girl looked at the sugars handed to the face and pointed to herself in disbelief.

At this time, the little soldier looked up.

It was just a glance... The little soldier blushed!

The soldiers next to him all followed, so that the soldier should not be shy.

Under the background of the atmosphere, the little soldier nodded vigorously: "Hmm."

I saw that the beautiful girl swallowed her saliva hard and took the candy out of the little soldier's hand tremblingly.