Chapter 461-470

Chapter 461

When several people left by plane again, the atmosphere was much more serious than before.

Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan simply discussed what happened just now, and did not discuss too much information.

But Xia Sisi confirmed a little - that man didn't want her to get the orange power.

I don't know if it's because I simply don't want her to get the orange power, or I don't want her to collect several power.

Xia Si thought to the big fish in the space.

The big fish... is an orange power.

If you kill the big fish...

This idea has been flashing in Xia Sisi's mind on the way.

"I need to go to my space."

Finally, Xia Sisi decided to enter the space first.

Lin Yuan, who was next to him, didn't ask much and nodded gently.

Moreover, he also changed his position, so that even if Fang Chuci turned his head, he could not see Xia Sisi leaving - it was still the same sentence. Although he trusted the military and Fang Chuci, he still did not want to expose the secrets of the space.

So far, what Colonel Zheng knows about Xia Sisi's space is all copied with her the power of the space power.

But the power of the space power, but no one can let people enter the space!

In case Chu Ci found that Xia Sisi was missing, Lin Yuan would also find an excuse to prevaricate.

In fact, Xia Sisi and others also found Fang Chuci along the way, which is very simple.

And Fang Chuci is really super dedicated. If he is asked to fly the plane, he will drive the plane seriously and not squint.

The waist is still sitting straight, and the shoulders are sinking from the back, and the real walk is like sitting like a clock.

After saying this, Xia Sisi entered the space.

As soon as she entered the space, she saw the gray machine talking loudly inside.

"Just now, those spies can get food, but I pleaded for shoveling shit!"

"When those impeaches were about to leave, they thanked me! Am I also a hero?"

Take a look, ouch, this gray machine is bragging to Xiaoling again.

It's just that Xiaoling didn't pay much attention to it. He was lying on the grass, wagging his tail and was very happy.

Seeing Xia Sisi coming, the gray machine suddenly closed its mouth, ran to Xia Sisi's side and flew a few times, and then said, "Sharts shit, thank you for those crismen just now!"

Xia Sisi rolled her eyes in her heart - how come it didn't take two minutes, and the words changed? Just now, I still thanked you.

However, Xia Sisi didn't want to chat with the gray machine blindly, so she went straight to the fish pond next to her.

At this moment, there is harmony in the fish pond.

Monkeys still live with big fish, and only occasionally go to the shore to play two laps.

The big fish is very sticky to the monkey, and his eyes look at the monkey almost every moment, and he can't leave it for a while.

This wonderful combination is the most interesting in the space.

Seeing Xia Sisi coming, the monkey was very happy. He jumped several times on the head of the big fish and turned over a few times.

When Xia Sisi approached, the monkey jumped directly from the big fish. The big fish stretched out its fin and patted the monkey in the air gently, giving a little help to the monkey.