Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291

Xia Sisi did not return to the refuge, but drove the car to the alley next to her.

The ground here is not like a road, it has been cleaned up by the authorities.

The roads here are full of filth, filth, and some mutant creatures.

However, Xia Sisi's car was an off-road vehicle with excellent performance that she bought before the end of the world, and she closed the windows of the car tightly, so she was not afraid of these things.

But those who follow behind will suffer.

They ride mutant cats.

When Xia Sisi's car drove a few hundred meters, these people also arrived at the entrance of the alley.

"Meow!"

The second you stepped on it, a cat exploded! Because it stepped on a wriggling maggot on its soft pads.

Several people hurriedly comforted the mutated cat.

"Let's try another road, this alley is really...too dirty."

One of the women said.

There is no way, several people can only take a detour.

They were quite familiar with the nearby roads, and soon found another road to continue to catch up.

But unexpectedly, just as they took a shortcut, they were ambushed by Xia Sisi as soon as they turned a corner!

Several people felt a large fishing net flying towards them, covering them all.

Just when they were about to escape, another fishing net flew over, two fishing nets, three fishing nets... By the time of the tenth fishing net, they had given up struggling.

It was too heavy, forty fishing nets with lead pendants, even if there were three supernatural beings and three mutant cats underneath, it was too heavy for them!

But the fishing net that was thrown down did not mean to stop.

Then there are twenty, thirty, forty...

well, at least you're breathless.

But people give up struggling, and creatures like cats don't know how to give up!

So, these huge mutated cats, frightened under the fishing nets!

They struggled hard to break free from the fishing nets, and stretched out their claws to smash the fishing nets.

He kept meowing and screaming, his voice was extremely miserable.

Even though they have to try their best to push up the heavy fishing net, they still don't know how to give up, they just scream and push up in panic, struggling and scratching their claws to get out.

Their master next to them kept comforting them, and even brought out food, but it didn't work.

Many mutated cats' claws scratched at their owners.

Originally, because of the heat, there was little to wear, and soon flesh and blood flew around in the fishing net.

These people are used for tracking, and their abilities are not strong.

Otherwise, they wouldn't have hired someone to catch Xia Sisi after investigating Xia Sisi's route.

So after a few minutes, the fighting power of these people was reduced by half just being scratched by their own cats, and all of them were injured to varying degrees.