Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241

Colonel Zheng, hold a steamed bun-yes, white flour steamed buns! After hearing that the shelter suffered such a heavy blow, Colonel Zheng wailed at the old commander, saying that it was pure luck that his shelter survived unharmed.

The old commander felt distressed when he heard that, so he sent someone to deliver a truckful of good supplies this morning. I heard that it was the noodles made from the mutated rice that was just developed above, fresh!

And Colonel Zheng bit the white flour steamed bun, pointed to the eight dishes on the table: "Look, these dishes are all developed by the chef of our shelter today. This chef was from a certain five-star hotel before the end of the world. Chef! I just tasted it, and it tastes good."

Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan were not polite, picked up chopsticks from the side, and picked up a few dishes-well, they all tasted good. Just can't tell what kind of meat it's made of.

"It's the mutated iron nematode. Yesterday I sent the iron nematode's body for testing. I received a telegram early this morning. Guess what? This iron nematode is full of treasures!

" The hard dish in the center of the chopsticks - this dish is braised in soy sauce, and it looks like it has sugar in it. It tastes really good.

Moreover, these dishes were all developed today, just for the next time the shelter will open meat together to see how the iron nematodes are delicious.

When Xia Sisi heard that it was an iron nematode, Xia Sisi smiled and gave Colonel Zheng a thumbs up: "It's amazing, I can think of eating anything."

Xia Sisi had never eaten this mutant iron nematode in her previous life.

In fact, mutant iron nematodes are not so common.

After a few days, when all the water receded and entered the extremely hot period, the mutated iron nematodes almost disappeared completely.

Thinking of this, Xia Sisi inexplicably felt... this iron nematode, can it be considered game?

Xia Sisi did not expect Lin Yuan to find Colonel Zheng.

"Colonel, I would like to ask you to help me find some people."

The people Lin Yuan was looking for were members of his pre-apocalyptic gang organization.

Colonel Zheng immediately agreed, saying that he would find someone to inquire about it.

"But now there is a large flow of people and chaos everywhere, so it is not certain when you can find it for you."

Colonel Zheng reminded.

Lin Yuan didn't care about this.

Xia Sisi also asked Colonel Zheng how she told the soldiers about her ability to copy.

Unexpectedly, when Colonel Zheng heard this, his eyes would be averted: "This...it's really nothing, I just told them that our sister Sisi is so lively, cute and beautiful, it doesn't matter if they are touched twice, and they will be active at that time." Come on, don't be shy."

Xia Sisi: "..."

Xia Sisi thought to herself-the soldiers under your command are all obedient! Not shy at all, very positive. HTtPS://ωWW.κAиSHǔsHi.còM/Xia

Sisi had another argument with Colonel Zheng.

In the end, Xia Sisi still expressed her gratitude to Colonel Zheng-this was also the real purpose of her coming here. No matter how funny the scene just now was, Xia Sisi knew that Colonel Zheng had good intentions.