Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231

Xia Sisi's water ability played a huge role at this time.

She concentrated and froze the water in front of her into ice.

Some iron nematodes are instantly frozen and cannot move.

All kinds of abilities rushed towards the wireworms, and suddenly, a piece of red liquid flowed out from these worms.

The water was dyed light red.

But their attack also annoyed the bugs.

Those twisted bugs started to come out of the water crazily, more than twice as fast as before.

Colonel Zheng used the wind blade to cut at these bugs.

In the air, there was a "clang clang clang" sound.

Countless bugs were cut open, but there were also stronger and bigger ones, and the wind blade could only leave a white mark on their bodies.

These bugs began to climb up the wall.

The creepy density is like putting a red dress on this building.

Colonel Zheng was furious, and he exerted great force to control his abilities, forming a vortex in the air, trying to roll these bugs down from upstairs.

However, there are too many bugs.

Colonel Zheng just scrolled for a while, and then he became dizzy - the transition of using the ability.

Seeing that, some insects had already broken through the encirclement circle on Colonel Zheng's level, and came straight to Xia Sisi's level.

Lin Yuan and Bai Ze also shot.

Bai Ze was wearing the clothes of the rat king, commanding his army of mutant rats.

At the same time, he mutated into a "bug" form, jumped out of the wall, led the mutant rats, and started a war with the wireworm on the wall.

As for Lin Yuan, his whole body was metalized except his face, and his arms turned into two huge long knives. Standing in front of the window, none of the wireworms could break through his defense.

Xia Sisi has more tricks here.

Freezing the iron nematodes, controlling the liquid on the iron nematodes, piercing the iron nematodes with ice blades, heating the water vapor, and directly scalding these iron nematodes... There is a person with healing abilities, and the water produced can be given to other ability

users Replenish energy.

He has been walking between the layers, replenishing energy for the exhausted supernatural powers.

All of a sudden, most of the iron nematodes were beheaded by everyone, and the corpses of the iron nematodes were piled up under the building, forming a mountain of corpses.

But there are still some iron nematodes that broke through the layers of defense and ran up to the fifty floors.

At this time, there will be little soldiers staying on the 50th floor to kill these scattered iron nematodes.

If it escaped the eyes of the little soldier, it rushed into the middle of the ordinary people.

At this time, these people who are ready will greet them with fire, hammers, and kitchen knives.

It is often seen that there are four or five people next to an iron nematode.

Basically, the wireworm was beaten to death as soon as it showed its head, and it was directly beaten into a pool of blood or a meatloaf on the ground.