Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251

Wang Nana also had a high fever a few days ago.

She also knew that having a fever gave people powers.

But when she woke up, nothing happened.

She went to ask people around her who had supernatural powers, and found that everyone would use their supernatural powers as if they felt something. Some will get water from their hands, some will close their eyes and feel a fire in their chest, and some will say a certain sentence inexplicably...

But she has nothing.

So she felt that maybe she had a fever because of the sudden change in temperature, which made her feel uncomfortable.

But she didn't expect that at this moment, she felt the bullet on her forehead slowly protruding from her head by the growing flesh.

She could hear the sound of flesh growing in her brain! It was a wonderful feeling.

The heart beat again, the blood flowed again, and the fingers trembled slightly again.

She, came back to life.

It turned out that this was her supernatural power.

She was thrown together with the other dead bodies, and after the soldiers left, she sat up suddenly.

She looked at her hands, touched her forehead, and couldn't believe what she had just experienced.

Then, she saw a black "one" pattern on each finger on her hand.

Today, there is one missing above the little finger.

She suddenly understood as if she had a feeling - she had ten lives, and she just used up one, this is her ability!

"This is really amazing." Wang Nana looked at her hands and sighed.

She escaped, escaped from this place full of corpses, and fled to Block B.

She gained a supernatural power, like a good dog picked up a piece of fresh fat.

The first time, she didn't want to eat this piece of fat, but to go back and report to the master.

But she didn't know that Shu Ran, who recruited her and assigned her tasks, had already left Block B.

This good dog has no owner at this moment...

On the other side, Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan led Ji Shaohui to search for mutated flies and mutated mosquitoes on the messy ground, from eggs to larvae to adults. , they all need to be found for Ji Shaohui's research.

The street was really dirty, so several people put on clothes like protective suits and masks.

While they were rummaging around, they heard a strange sound not far away.

Lin Yuan and Xia Sisi suddenly became alert and looked in the direction of the sound.

At first glance, I didn't see anything, but this is what makes people feel scary.

Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan hurriedly approached Ji Shaohui who was rummaging through a pile of trash, and protected Ji Shaohui inside.

Ji Shaohui didn't care about what happened outside at all, and continued to work on his own. Because Xia Sisi told him just now, let him find what he needs, and leave the rest alone.

Xia Sisi believes that Ji Shaohui is now one of them, and he has extremely powerful abilities.

Then, they have to divide their work to deal with various crises.