Chapter 511-520

Chapter 511

Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan didn't know what happened behind them. They rode the big black all the way, and they didn't have much rest on the way, so they rushed back to H City.

Xia Sisi knows Ding Lei's character, and it must be important to find herself so arrogantly.

There was no change in H city and when it left. It still looked empty. The military people who met corpses and garbage on the road on the road were also Xiao Zhao.

"Sister Xia! You're back!" Xiao Zhao jumped off the car happily.

The military has developed a new car with special wheels, which can travel through the city that is almost in ruins now.

Xia Sisi came down from Dahei and greeted Xiao Zhao.

When Xiao Zhao saw Dahei, he happily ran forward two steps and touched Dahei's head: "Sister Xia, you don't know that Colonel Zheng is crazy about you."

"Oh?" Xia Sisi raised her eyebrows.

"About three days ago, a man named Ding Lei hurried to the base from the front line and didn't know what he had talked to Colonel Zheng. When Colonel Zheng came out of the office, his whole face was black. Then he began to send communications to the major bases and let them find you.

Xiao Zhao explained.

Hearing this, Xia Sisi nodded and no longer hesitated to rush back to the shelter.

But before he took two steps, he was stopped by Xiao Zhao.

"By the way, Sister Xia, the base now... is actually not very peaceful. You should be careful after you go in."

For Xiao Zhao's reminder, Xia Sisi was quite surprised - isn't the base on the right track now? Why is it not too peaceful again?

Thinking about this, Lin Yuan and Xia Sisi no longer hesitated and rushed back to the base as soon as possible.

As soon as she arrived at the gate of the base, Xia Sisi felt something wrong.

How can the soldiers guarding the gate of this base be replaced?

Before, the laughingstock guarding the door at the gate of the base was all under Colonel Zheng's hands. Everyone who saw her called "Sister Xia" affectionately, and each of them were good men in their twenties, quite approachable.

But now, as soon as Xia Sisi came back, he saw several people standing at the door, coming with a black face, asking who Xia Sisi was and why he came here.

Xia Sisi raised her eyebrows, but she also knew that this was a normal process, so she reported to her own family that she was Xia Sisi and came to Colonel Zheng.

As soon as Xia Sisi said this, he saw a small soldier led winking at the soldier next to him.

The soldier ran away directly.

"Okay, Miss Xia, please come in with me."

The leading soldier made a "please" move.

But in Xia Sisi's opinion, she was asked to follow in, but she was suspected of surveillance.

After all, the little soldier's hand has always been on the gun at the waist.

Lin Yuan walked beside Xia Sisi and gently said in Xia Sisi's ear when no one was there, "This little soldier was not at the base before. Those soldiers outside the door are not from the previous base.

Xia Sisi knew that Lin Yuan's memory was very good, which could be said to be unforgettable. He had shuttled through the base many times because he practiced metal power and found people, so he had an impression of the soldiers in the base.