Chapter 411-420

Chapter 411

To put it, which girl doesn't love beauty?

Especially a girl like Ding Lei, who is absolutely beautiful before the end of the world.

Sometimes, she looked in the mirror and saw the two mastish scars on her face, feeling that they were not herself.

Before her appearance was destroyed, she was a school beauty-level girl, from childhood to adulthood.

She herself is a confident, beautiful and generous girl. At the beginning of the end of the world, she stood up when Liu Xiaofei was bullied.

But since her appearance was ruined, she became more and more taciturn and didn't like to look in the mirror. Although I focus more on improving myself, it also turns life into a pool of stagnant water, and I don't have much hope for the future.

She thinks that such a appearance is like an umbrella, which can make her less trouble. I am used to this kind of life.

But when she looks at herself occasionally, she still misses her cheerful and beautiful self.

Xia Sisi looked at Ding Lei and shook her head gently: "I'm afraid not. If you soak the spiritual spring water, the scars on your face will disappear, and a lot of impurities will be excreted in your body, and the whole person will look better."

Seeing Ding Lei's hesitation, Xia Sisi sighed and untied his head.

A dark and beautiful hair was scattered on her shoulders.

Xia Sisi looked at Ding Lei and said, "Go out with me?"

Ding Lei was stunned: "That's it?"

Since Xia Sisi came to the base, her hair has always been neatly tied. The ponytail was coiled on the top of her head, tied to the back of her head with a rope, and her hair was directly stuffed into the clothes.

As soon as it dispersed, Xia Sisi looked more feminine, and the original baby face looked small and delicate.

"Let's go."

Without answering Ding Lei's question, Xia Sisi took her out directly.

Destination - the most populated area in the base.

The goal is to catch a big mistake.

In order not to affect her fishing, she and Ding Lei did not get too close at the beginning.

As soon as Xia Sisi appeared, it immediately caused many men to stand and look forward.

This base is a combination of many shelters. Although Xia Sisi has been walking around the base recently, there are not many people who know her.

Without taking two steps, a group of men gathered around, about four or five people.

"Little sister, do you want to play with your brother?"

This flirtatically tone, the careless look, and obscene eyes constantly sweeping around Xia Sisi.

In the face of flirting, Xia Sisi was not afraid at all, but there was a smile on her face, which made several men in front of her face a little shocked - well, the fish was hooked.

Xia Sisi went up, three or two times, and directly flirted these men.

There was a wailing, and none of them could stand still.

One of them has an attack power, but it was also given by Xia Sisi - Xia Sisi is too lazy to copy this man's power.

The soldiers patrolling in the distance heard that the movement here was about to come over, and Ding Lei quickly came over.