Chapter 201-220

Chapter 201 I've seen it all

But anyway, this is a life-saving gift. Even if it's a dog, Dyson has to thank him.

And... Dyson is staring at Dahei at this moment, and his eyes are full of heat - the dog's combat effectiveness is more awesome than the mutant dogs, mutant cats and even mutant tigers they keep! And he just saw that the dog is very spiritual. Almost with Xia Sisi's eyes, he knows how to do it and has a strategy to do things.

Overall, it's a good dog! He likes it so much!

Therefore, Dyson was not stingy and hurriedly arched his hand at the big black: "Thank you, Brother Dog!"

The big black drooped his face coldly, and even leaned in the direction of Xia Sisi - the fat man looked at Ben Wang strangely, like a pervert.

Shu Ran had already rested at this time. He looked at Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan and said, "Thank you. If you have any requirements, just let me know.

Xia Sisi is observing carefully at this moment.

Whether it was because of the previous life or because of the unusual seat B, she always felt that she should pay special attention to this comfort.

She looked at Shu Ran and saw that although she said thank you, there was always a touch of unwillingness in her eyes. Knowing that she was competitive, she must feel that she had lost face for today's events.

But the sincerity in her expression is also true.

So, is it both good and evil?

"Can we discuss it?" Xia Sisi looked at Shu Ran next to her and said, she knew that Shu Ran could make the decision.

Shu Ran nodded: "Yes. But first, let's talk about it. We can't ask for things that exceed our ability, and we can't be harmful to the Black Dragon Gang. Others, within the permissions of me and Dyson, are fine. If some of the permissions are exceeded, we can also apply.

Xia Sisi nodded: "No problem."

Lin Yuan and Xia Sisi walked aside.

The two walked to the other side of the burning charcoal fire.

The crackling sound of charcoal fire completely isolated them from Shu Ran's group.

"With the big black, we can make a total of three requirements. Or, it can be put together and a big one. Xia Sisi stretched out three fingers.

Lin Yuan nodded, "You two, I am one. Even if it's a big one, you account for two, and I account for one.

Lin Yuan's meaning is obvious. Dahei is Xia Sisi's, and he only needs a small part.

Xia Sisi didn't want to refuse. He knew Lin Yuan's temperament, which has always been refreshing and clear.

She touched the dark head, and then said to Lin Yuan with a smile, "I'll discuss it with you to see what is best for us."

In fact, she also has some ideas. She just wants to listen to Lin Yuan's advice.

Lin Yuan was very satisfied with the word "we".

He nodded, looked at Xia Sisi, and said seriously, "I suggest that I ask them after tomorrow."

Xia Sisi suddenly realized - yes, the boss of the Black Dragon Gang will come to seat A tomorrow! At that time, Lin Yuan and Bai Ze will also go to Block B to explore the truth.

When Lin Yuan and Bai Ze come back, they will know more about the situation of Block B. It will be more beneficial to them to make a request at that time!